Web Analytics Developer
Rise Interactive (http://www.riseinteractive.com), a rapidly growing full service interactive advertising agency, is looking to hire a Web Analytics Developer, also known as a Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, Analytics Enablement. We are looking for a detail-oriented, highly motivated and tenacious individual that is excited about getting involved in an entrepreneurial company with an expanding Fortune 500 client base.
Summary and Scope:
The Senior Internet Marketing Consultant, Analytics Enablement is responsible for overseeing, delivering and perpetually refining the execution of innovative technology solutions across all Paid Media and Analytics disciplines including web and UX analytics, email, attribution and any other disciplines as needed. This supports Rise’s vision of helping our clients make smarter marketing investments by leveraging data.
- Ensure the successful completion of agreed upon project deliverables within SOW scope, time and budget with quality while consistently exceeding client expectations across Rise Analytics offerings.
- Manage and foster client relationships by acting as a strategic advisor to the client using a keen understanding of the client’s business and marketing objectives.
- Partner with paid media teams, account management, analytics service line leaders and analytics planning and operations team to develop solution designs, roadmaps and innovative ways to deliver against a client’s needs.
- Proactively identify potential issues and provide solutions (tools, technology, staffing, training) to correct any scope/budget deviations.
- Participate in developing and presenting final deliverable/s to client as needed.
- Assist in developing and delivering proposals and statements of work (“SOW”) ensuring scope is clearly defined and costs match what is outlined in the project plan.
Leadership & Service Line Development
- Build processes, rules and guidelines to constantly improve the quality of work delivered to Rise’s clients (QC process, request flow, code quality checks, etc.) while optimizing delivery time.
- Communicate to the team the importance of adhering to these quality standards and enforce their execution day in and day out with the help of the Associate Manager, Analytics Enablement.
- Identify gaps in technical skillset within the team and recommend solutions to bridge them through online training, seminars, books, lunch-and-learn’s, etc.
- Encourage learning and keeping in touch with current trends through thought-leadership and knowledge sharing.
- Identify opportunities for innovation and develop practical solutions that will help the Enablement team grow and deliver remarkable experiences and superior results for its clients.
- Lead by example - Act “as a buffer” for the team while being available to assist the team members themselves or from other operational units.
- Collaborate with the Manager, Analytics Enablement and the VP of Analytics to protect scope, team bandwidth and align tasks with the team member’s career development objectives.
Thought Leadership & Innovation
- Provide insights towards and participate in developing and deliver content for:
- Blog posts/POVs
- White Papers/Case Studies
- Events (Industry, Partners, Thought Leadership)
- Training (Internal and External)
- Basic understanding of online marketing including PPC, SEO, display, social etc.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience implementing and validating digital marketing measurement tags
- Experience implementing and customizing Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics (aka Omniture), or other web analytics software a huge plus
- Web analytics certification or other training a plus
- Advanced MS Excel skills and familiarity with SQL a huge plus
- Experience with data APIs and database systems, data modeling and ETL tools a plus
- Technical savvy, ability and desire to learn new technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work in a rapidly growing, fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, attention to detail and natural curiosity a must