VP of Product Marketing
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
Vice President of Product Marketing, Showpad
In your role as a VP Product Marketing you will build, develop, and inspire a dedicated and experienced global team that successfully partners with sales, product, and the broader marketing team to deliver product messaging, packaging, pricing, and tools that drive revenue. This is a key leadership role reporting to the Vice President of Marketing.
As a senior leader and the head of product marketing, you will be partner with executive leadership to set to go-to-market strategies for Showpad. In a single day you may focus on the big picture strategy with the executive team and then pivot to detailed content reviews to support your team.
You will have deep experience in understanding and articulating customer-centric and market-based requirements to inform product and demand generation strategies.
You like geeking out with the product team but also enjoy hanging with sales: sharing customer success stories and insights to the field to support a value-based solution-selling model.
- Strategy – set Showpad’s go-to-market priorities in partnership with executive leadership based on market intelligence, business performance, and corporate priorities and resources
- Market intelligence – understand market opportunity and segments, buyer personas and buying criteria, win/loss analysis and competitive intelligence to inform product and go-to-market strategies
- Messaging – clearly communicate Showpad’s unique value proposition through messaging frameworks, customer facing collateral and sales tools
- Pricing, naming and packaging – create value-based pricing frameworks and align product pricing, packaging and naming
- Demand generation support – develop strategy, messaging, and tools to support the demand generation teams (marketing and sales/business development) worldwide in generating revenue
- Customer lifetime value - set strategies to increase net revenue and customer profitability in partnership with product, customer success, professional services, and the broader marketing team
- Advocacy - build a community of advocates within the customer base and across the industry in partnership with customer success, product, the broader marketing team and industry leaders
- Launches – plan and lead the launch of new products and services across key functional teams to meet business objectives
- Channel empowerment - deliver customer-facing content and experiences that leverage Showpad technologies to drive revenue; support the sales enablement team with clear strategies, messaging, and tools to improve sales and partner productivity and value
- Spokesperson – elevate Showpad’s brand by speaking at industry events, press interviews, and analyst inquiries and by authoring thought leadership pieces
- Team - recruit, develop, and inspire a cohesive team of high performing product marketers, local and remote, across multiple time zones and cultures
- Leadership – work cross-organizationally to partner and influence strategic alignment to directly impact company direction and sales success
- Based in Chicago
- 15+ years’ experience in B2B marketing organizations, with a strong preference for experience with high growth enterprise SaaS companies
- 5+ years’ experience leading product marketing teams for SaaS companies
- Experience managing a geographically dispersed team
- Ability to travel 25%
- Are an authentic leader that can both inspire and empower staff, while gaining the respect and buy-in from cross-functional partners
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, are flexible and able to adapt to changing scenarios; someone who sets strategy and rolls up their sleeves and gets the job done.
- Are results-driven: want to show the impact that you’re driving and are passionate about demonstrating that value to your stakeholders.
- Are a natural storyteller with a passion for technology, sales and marketing technology, innovation and scale-up cultures
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.