We are looking for an enthusiastic Technical Writer with an interest in financial markets to join us as we continue providing technology innovation and support to the global investment management industry.
Who We Are
Enfusion is a global financial technology firm servicing 350+ clients that combines award-winning, cloud-based software with Outsourced Middle and Back-office (MBO) Services to provide unrivaled front-to-back solutions for the investment management industry. Headquartered in Chicago, we currently also have offices in New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, São Paulo, and Mumbai.
What You Will Do
As a Technical Writer, your role involves tasks such as writing conceptual overviews and procedures, reading and writing example code, or updating Help Center queries and FAQs. This is a highly visible position with massive growth opportunity. The writer should excel at quickly understanding technical and financial concepts and conveying them to our audience in an engaging, concise, and straightforward manner.
This role will include, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with knowledge experts across Enfusion to write, publish and maintain high-quality content for our customer Help Center and internal Knowledge Base.
- Manage the production and publishing of documentation.
- Write, edit and properly position white papers, presentations, think pieces and other content for a variety of internal and external audiences.
Who We Need
- BA degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Writing and editing experience. Must be able to provide writing samples.
- Experience in project and process management of a documentation set.
- Ability to meet milestones and deadlines.
- You should be interested in technology and financial markets, plus have an aptitude for turning complex ideas into easy-to-understand concepts.
- Infuse writing with personality, while keeping content relevant, descriptive, and authoritative. Generate ideas for new articles, blogs, posts, etc.
Perks of working for Enfusion
- Competitive compensation
- Company paid Medical and Dental Insurance package
- 401K with matching
- Generous PTO Package
- Entrepreneurial Environment
- Catered Lunch every Friday
- Small team with growth opportunity
- Exposure to all aspects of the financial technology services industry
Read Full Job Description