Targeted Outreach Manager
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 500,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by over 1.4 million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for a motivated, creative Targeted Outreach Manager to jump in and lead a team of outreach specialists charged with driving reviews for high-priority vendors in the B2B space. The role involves improving and scaling our current strategy, growing and developing the targeted outreach team, and ensuring the team achieves its goals. Members of the Targeted Outreach team work together as well with other teams in the company, including outreach operations, user outreach, product, marketing, and sales, to ensure we have the largest and most trusted collection of users and reviews.
- Manage a team of outreach specialists tasked with generating reviews for high-priority B2B software and service vendors
- Own and implement innovative targeted marketing strategies
- Work with other leaders on outreach to align messaging, resources, and workload to ensure team achieves goals
- Align with other leaders in the research department and within the company to determine target categories and vendors
- Develop and support team members, as well as lead recruiting efforts for the team
- Report on all relevant company and team metrics
- Contribute to marketing campaigns targeting existing and prospective users
- Build and A/B test new messaging to improve campaign performance
- Research and implement any new methods/campaigns for increasing new users and user-generated content
- 3+ years of experience working in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Skilled marketer, creative thinker, and unafraid to test new channels
- Strong prioritization and project management skills
- Agile and can adapt to changing circumstances or requirements
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing automation tools
- Desire to strive for success in projects small and large
- Strong analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in software, tech, and/or user-generated content (preferred)
- Experience as a team lead/manager (preferred)
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.