Sr. Product Marketing Manager
Echo is seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager who is extremely strategic, analytical and results-driven. Reporting directly to the SVP of Marketing, the ideal candidate is also creative, collaborative, motivated and a strong communicator with exceptional attention to detail. You will help shape Echo’s marketing strategy to drive product/solution adoption, usage and engagement across internal and external product lines and various transportation solutions, with a high comfort level sourcing and analyzing data. You will be responsible for making effective campaign decisions that deliver on aggressive deadlines and maintain high quality, while helping with marketing strategy and leadership.
- Work closely with the SVP of Marketing and other stakeholders to conceive and execute on product/solution initiatives
- Analyze opportunities across solutions/modes (truckload, partial truck load, LTL, multi-modal, refrigerated, etc.) and develop go to market strategies by mode
- Working with IT, support product development process for internal and external facing technology products including positioning, naming, UI copy, marketing launch plans, etc.
- Facilitate communication throughout the product marketing/solution development process across a variety of teams
- Conduct regular client research and competitive analysis to identify and create business cases around various solutions
- Conduct research and analyze the market at large to identify areas of opportunity as well as strategies to go after those opportunities
- Participate with senior leadership in evolving development process
- 8-10 years’ experience in a similar role demonstrating increasing ownership
- MBA preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in the logistics industry preferred but not required
- Proven track record and expertise across a broad range of marketing including market segmentation, go to market strategies, product/solution marketing, etc.
- Outstanding communication skills, including strong writing abilities and proven experience in making complex subject matter accessible to a broader audience
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Highly collaborative with relationship-building work style
- Team player who works cohesively with all departments demonstrating a positive attitude and integrity
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a willingness to operate at both highly strategic and very tactical levels
- Strong analytical and decision making skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Proven project management skills
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K
- Advancement Potential
- Fun and energetic work environment
- Volunteer opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.