Sr. Associate, Growth Marketing
About The Opportunity
Hungry for a new venture?
Grubhub is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company, dedicated to connecting hungry diners with their favorite local restaurants. The people who work at Grubhub are our company's greatest asset; each person at Grubhub plays an integral part in building tools and technology that help restaurants succeed, and in cooking up fresh new ways to delight our diners.
The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order directly from more than 55,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,100 U.S. cities and London. The Grubhub portfolio of brands includes Grubhub, Seamless, AllMenus, and MenuPages.
We want you to enjoy where you work, who you work with and what you work on. At Grubhub, you can order your cake and eat it too!
We are looking to hire a Senior Associate, Growth Marketing, with a passion for analytics, to help market and acquire new customers for Grubhub. As a member of our team, you’ll play a key role in growing and shaping the strategic direction of Grubhub’s network acquisition program. In applying for this position you should possess a proven track record in direct response marketing and have executed a mix of online and offline consumer acquisition programs that scale.You’ll have had hands-on experience in developing large-scale acquisition channels that convert customers online.You’re excited to bring new ideas and tackle new challenges through a test and learn approach. At Grubhub, we are always innovating and evaluating new networks to get us to the next level, and this role plays an integral part in that process.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Plan, design and execute offline & online direct response acquisition campaigns - such as direct mail, direct response promotions, email campaigns and in-store branding
- Ideate, implement, and analyze tests to improve performance among channels
- Manage agency/vendor relationships to ensure execution of campaigns
- Work cross functionally with acquisition, CRM and product teams to grow new customer base, and to increase order frequency among existing diners
- Collaborate with copywriters and designers to develop messaging, creative and promotions inline with brand guidelines
- Manipulate and pull large amounts of data to analyze results of campaigns
- Collaborate with internal product & analytics teams to streamline reporting, campaign operations & data feeds
- Set financial goals and the forecast budget needed to achieve them
- Daily/weekly/quarterly budget management and invoice processing
You Should Have
- 3-5 years experience in performance-based, direct response marketing
- Proven ability to convert customers online using offline channels (ex. direct mail)
- Excellent project management skills
- Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced and dynamic environment
- A strong analytical background with a bias for developing data-driven solutions
- Passion for testing and measuring results
- Proficiency in Excel is a must: Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP are your friends
- Knowledge as a marketing user in Marketo and Salesforce
- Strong communication skills- ability to clearly communicate results, key learning, areas of opportunities for program
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing to drive increase in conversions
- Tableau experience
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with retail and/or merchandising
And Of Course, Perks!
- Unlimited paid vacation days. Choose how your time is spent
- Never go hungry! We provide weekly Grubhub/Seamless credit
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, wine tastings, karaoke, bingo with prizes and more
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning and cross-department connections
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.