Sr. Associate, B2B Marketing
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 19+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 115,000 restaurants in 2,200 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
The Sr. Associate, B2B Marketing oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of a variety of marketing programs that support new strategic initiatives and offerings for our B2B audiences. The Sr. Associate, B2B Marketing performs a wide range of duties including some or all of the following:
- Articulate new offering value proposition and its position within the audience lifecycle.
- Identify barriers to adoption; collaborate with B2B/B2C marketing and cross-functional teams to develop solutions, and implement measures to address barriers.
- Partner with multiple key cross-functional teams to develop a launch plan to accelerate growth and adoption.
- Responsible for the marketing launch and deliverables for new strategic projects including go-to-market planning, creative development and execution to hit roll out schedule and key deadlines.
- Oversight of calendars across all marketing activities for launch including scheduling/coordination with the creative, product and B2B CRM teams.
- Support and enhance internal communication and visibility of new offerings across marketing functions and with key cross-functional partners.
- Drive forward updates to product copy, blog posts, learning center articles, case studies & success stories, etc.
- Manage multiple simultaneous projects across multiple teams under tight deadlines.
You Should Have
- BA in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- 3-5 years of experience in marketing
- Experience with Marketing Automation (Braze, Marketo, Hubspot, Marketing Cloud)
- Experience with CRM systems (Salesforce preferred)
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to translate new offerings and technical product features into audience-appropriate language
- History of working with creative resources to develop new B2B communications
- Comfort in dealing with employees at all levels of organization
- “Can do” attitude, even in the face of adversity
Got these? Even Better!
- Experience writing and/or editing marketing content
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.