Specialist II SEM Specialist
What’s our Dish - About Us
Announced in May 2018, Peapod Digital Labs is an Ahold Delhaize USA company that will serve as the engine that powers U.S. ecommerce and digital strategies. Peapod Digital Labs will accelerate growth in digital and personalization capabilities for the great local brands of Ahold Delhaize USA and will serve as the innovation lab for the U.S. portfolio of companies, driving digital and eCommerce innovation, technology and experience to meet the changing needs of customers of Ahold Delhaize USA’s local brands, regardless of when, where and how consumers choose to shop. Peapod continues to be a consumer-facing eCommerce brand, and is part of Peapod Digital Labs, focused on growing Peapod sales to consumers.
- Plan, develop and implement paid and earned search engine strategy, working with Brand partners and other eCommerce channel owners to deliver traffic and order goals.
- Fully own organic search optimization and ROI maximization for all digital and eCommerce activity for Ahold Delhaize Brands.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research to guide onsite content development that optimizes SEO and pay per click campaigns.
- Identify key SEO KPIs.
- Partner with content creators to ensure content is distributed effectively, generates leads, and improves SEO.
- Proactively work with web developers to optimize website on a continuous basis and implement SEO best practices.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs on daily / weekly basis; prepare and present reports regularly with clear recommendations.
- Create an A/B testing roadmap, collaborate with product, marketing and digital merchandising teams, and execute and report on tests
- Identify our buyer persona to better target identified audiences
- Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
- Ensure all campaigns run smoothly, on-schedule, and within scope, while maintaining strong communication across teams and stakeholders
- Manage SEO agency relationships as required
- The Essentials In Your Cart - The required ingredients
- 3-5 years of experience as Search Engine Marketing Specialist or similar role
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics
- Strong understanding of marketing technology capabilities and ability to lead / leverage
- Up-to-date with latest trends and best practices in online marketing
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Highly profficient Microsoft Office knowledge – strong Excel and PowerPoint required
- Google AdWords certified
- Bing knowledgeable
- Google Analytics Certification preferred
Extra Spices - What you should bring to the table
- Ability to engage and influence teams
- Program management skills with attention to detail
- Must stay current and maintain industry knowledge, trends etc. in digital space
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations
- Strong relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic Planning and Project Management
- Strong customer orientation
- Project Management
- Purpose and results-driven aptitude with an ability to accomplish tasks on deadlines
- Ad copy creation & optimization
- Join Us at Our Table - PDL Life
- Peapod Digital Labs is forward thinking company with a strong heritage and recognizes who powers our progress – our people! We offer a great variety of benefits and perks to our employees that includes great choice of health care options, including PPO and HSA plans (with company contributions), dental, vision flexible spending accounts, a 401k with strong company match and immediate vesting, generous and flexible paid time off, and great employee discount on your groceries. Oh yeah, and snacks & drinks of course!
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to sex, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, religion, age, marital status (including civil unions), military service, veteran status, pregnancy (including childbirth and related medical conditions), genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, legally recognized disability, domestic violence victim status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- You must be authorized to work in the United States to be eligible for consideration for employment. Peapod is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.