Social Media Coordinator
Guaranteed Rate is the 7th largest retail mortgage lender in the U.S. By offering industry-leading tools, low-rate mortgages and unparalleled customer service, we’ve become the Home Purchase Experts®. At Guaranteed Rate, we think big—pushing beyond what most people believe is possible. We strive to work with the best of the best, building business with the best referral partners and hiring the best employees—allowing us to deliver world-class customer service. Our goal is to make sure every customer has a great experience. Headquartered in Chicago with 5,000+ employees in 300+ offices across the U.S. and licensed in all 50 states, we’ve helped thousands of homeowners with more than $24 billion in home purchase loans and refinances in just the past year alone.
The Social Media Coordinator (SMC) performs the following duties:
- Responsible for management of Guaranteed Rate company and loan officer-specific profiles across social platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- Must have fresh, new and exciting content ideas with the goal of creating viral content and produce serious engagement with followers/fans.
- Engage with social media audience via both proactive posting, and responding to comments about the Guaranteed Rate brand.
- Assist in building social calendar according to overall content strategy.
- Reporting and tracking of social media campaigns and incorporating learning back into content plan.
- Create targeted content for Loan Officer social media pages on twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn.
- Communicate with Loan Officers including promotion, responses, signup and accounting for GRSocial program.
- Maintain awareness of social media best practices and keep up to date with evolution of social media new products, practices and what’s working.
- Support the development of custom marketing materials and help our corporate marketing team stay on brand and compliant.
- Order promotional materials as requested by loan officers.
- Maintain daily communication with regional marketing managers to catch-up on marketing needs, expectations and project status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Advertising
- Creative writing skills
- 2-3 years experience in social media marketing with proven success in creating viral and engaging content
- Extremely knowledgeable in social media sites, platforms and mobile apps
- Experience in social analytics
- It’s the 21st Century, you should know the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Must have: Adobe Creative Suite to include InDesign (a must!), Photoshop, Illustrator
- Basic Production Skills (Printing, binding, assembling, shipping)
- You’re positive and love spreading the good vibes.
Guaranteed Rate is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, sex, religion, color, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reason protected by law.