Senior Product Marketing Manager, Indexes
Morningstar is committed to creating great products that help investors reach their financial goals. One way we do so, is through our Index offering where we transform our research into investable solutions. We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team. You’ll be responsible for successfully bringing new offers to market, ensuring and managing the positioning of the investment line-up and crafting multi-channel marketing campaigns. We believe that when the investor wins, we all win. Our Product Marketing team is critical to achieving this goal. This role reports to the Head of Product Marketing, Data and Research.
- Develop comprehensive, integrated launch plans for new offers
- Develops a range of product content from educational pieces to one-page sales ideas to longer form papers that support buyer’s journeys across multiple channels
- Creates sales training materials tailored to roles of contributing sales teams
- Becomes a subject matter expert in the indexes offering and enjoys representing it both internally and externally
- Crafts value propositions and messaging maps tailored per audience- advisor and end investor. Ensures consistent messaging across assets.
- Contributes to the optimization of digital properties to meet marketing objectives.
- Collaborate with marketing, product, and sales teams to design, execute, and optimize multi-channel campaigns
- Be a trusted voice that shares and demonstrates the impact of marketing best practices with business and sales partners
- 5-10 years of success bringing new offers to market
- Proven track record leading and collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement multi-channel marketing programs
- Data-driven; understands how to translate marketing metrics into opportunities for action
- An appreciation for the role of creative in marketing effectiveness
- Demonstrated growth mindset that stays current on best practices and industry landscape
- Confident self-starter with ability to work in matrix organization
- Certifications and/or experience working in an Agile environment and using Jira, Eloqua, Adobe Experience Manager, Tableau, Google Analytics, On24, wikis, and Yammer
- Solid investing knowledge, a plus