Senior Product Marketing Manager Contract Management Product
Senior Product Marketing Manager, Contract Management Products
Marketing | Chicago, Illinois
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Marketing team creates world-class content and data-driven marketing solutions that communicates the value of DocuSign’s Agreement Cloud to reach more customers and help them understand the potential impact DocuSign can have on their business. We design creative for a new business campaign. Refine messaging around new product launches. Organize captivating customer events. Develop innovative social media campaigns. Collaborate on playbooks and training with the Sales team. Marketing is the face and voice of DocuSign and plays a key, high-impact role in how we tell our story.
DocuSign’s vision is to provide the leading apps and platform technologies for companies to modernize their systems of agreement, from preparing agreements to getting them signed to fulfilling the terms and finally, reporting on, retaining and retrieving agreements. As Senior Product Marketing Manager, Contract Management Products, you will be responsible for communicating value and increasing sales effectiveness for our contract management products. You’ll drive product messaging and positioning, enable our Sales teams with content and tools aligned to customer needs in various stages of the sales cycle, and collaborate with marketing to build a pipeline for the product. You’ll work cross-functionally with Product Management, Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Development, and senior leadership.
This position is based in Chicago. It is an individual contributor role, reporting to the head of Contract Management and Document Generation Product Marketing.
• Understand the needs of the market to define messaging, positioning, content, sales enablement, and lead gen programs
• Create, lead, manage, and measure product marketing initiatives to showcase the value of our contract management products to target markets
• In conjunction with Sales and Marketing, co-develop integrated marketing programs aligned to the customer buying and adoption lifecycles
• Evangelize our CLM product with customers, partners, analysts, and media
• Support strategic customer and internal events (e.g. customer/partner conferences, sales meetings) by owning development of presentations/sessions/training for all areas related to product value
• Partner with sales to deliver effective global field enablement including messaging, content, and tools
• 8+ years marketing experience
• BA/BS required
• Excellent references required
• 2+ years of product marketing experience in the B2B SaaS space
• Background in CRM, Contract Lifecycle Management or related category
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Capacity to work on cross-functional projects
• MBA from top tier school
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.