Senior Marketing Analyst
Over the past couple of years, the direct mail channel has been growing at Enova. On the direct mail team especially, there is a sense of urgency to capitalize on that opportunity. To excel here, you’ll need to be a driven, self-motivated person who can produce great work, quickly.
- The office is located within walking distance to both Union Station and Ogilvie which makes it easy to commute from within the city or the suburbs.
- Commuter benefits, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, summer hours, tuition reimbursement, and a sabbatical program.
- Revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!)
What you’ll do:
- Manage Direct Customer Acquisition Marketing Campaigns – Develop and implement direct mail marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition performance to meet aggressive annual growth goals. This includes identifying appropriate customer segments, developing campaign strategies, managing the creative development process (copy, design) and testing to make smarter business decisions based on data-driven analytics.
- Manage Projects – Manage projects that will drive customer engagement and support product launches and changes. Translate strategic plan into projects and tasks. Prioritize, set project plan, monitor, deliver on milestones, remove roadblocks, and problem solve.
- Test, Test, Test – Identify robust A/B and multivariate testing and scaling opportunities to optimize mail performance and evaluate the mail marketing strategy, including frequency, offer, audience, and content using a fast moving, data driven approach. Communicate results and recommendations from test programs with team and senior leadership.
- Report and Analyze – Develop and maintain reporting on the efficiency of marketing efforts and spend including audience, promotions, offer, messaging, creative, deliverability, and response and conversions. Demonstrate solid returns (and show it in the data).
- Segmentation – Develop a clear understanding of models and scores that have been run by Analytics and utilize this data in the final decision process for who gets selected for mailings.
- Collaborate – Partner with internal cross-functional teams (legal, marketing analytics, product, creative, business intelligence and tech) and marketing team members to increase response and conversion rates, customer retention and value.
- Efficiency – Drive continuous efficiency and improvement within the marketing operating processes. Define, automate and streamline marketing processes for the purpose of optimizing direct mail campaigns.
You’re right for this job if you have:
- 3+ years of experience in analytics or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, or other business-related/quantitative fields of study.
- Strong analytical thinking, mathematical, strategic and creative problem-solving skills and working cross-functionally to identify opportunities and resolve them.
- Ability to analyze data to interpret business performance and affect the strategy on an ongoing basis.
- Proficient with Excel (Macros, Pivot table) and PowerPoint and familiarity with databases and SQL preferred.
- Eagerness to develop new marketing analytics skills and business acumen.
- Strong sense of urgency, attention to detail, diligence and follow-through.
- Experience working in consumer lending a plus
About our team:
Enova’s marketing teams unite digital and traditional marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to craft a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products. These gurus integrate marketing strategies between traditional marketing, SEM, e-mail, direct mail, lead generation and affiliate marketing to pave the way of our products directly to our customers. Their goals are simple: acquire new customers and engage returning customers, develop brands that build a positive customer experience, and own programs that have measurable, bottom-line impact.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.