Senior Manager, Portfolio Marketing
- Defining and executing GTM strategies that describe how we launch products into different segments
- Gaining buyer and competitive insights to inform campaigns and content
- Establishing audience-centric messaging and value props as foundation for content creation
- Collaborating cross-functionally to bring new offerings to market.
- Responsible defining and executing messaging and marketing strategies to drive client acquisition, upsell and utilization across the product portfolio.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) who transfer knowledge about markets, buyers and products across marketing and sales functions.
- Develop product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonate with the buying audience and produce the source messaging blueprint
- Collaborate with marketing peers and resources to produce relevant content for target buyers
- Develop the competitive comparison guide for use in positioning against similar offerings from other organizations
- Develop customer references, testimonials and case studies for external and internal use, or assist a formalized customer marketing function in doing so
- Drive an audience-centric marketing approach, ensuring that messaging, content and campaign strategies are centered around customer buying needs.
- Develop deep understanding of the buying audience by conducting research and gather insight about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing decision process
- Conducts market analysis, competitive analysis, customer segmentation and win/loss analysis to gain new insights and opportunities for market differentiation.
- Oversee the product and services portfolio launch strategy and launch planning, collaborate with product/services management to apply a launch tier model and negotiate decision gates; ensure launches are integrated with campaigns
- Collaborate with a sales enablement and/or sales operations manager to produce a sales enablement plan
- Assist in product naming by providing market, competitive and customer context
- Develop the competitive positioning for the product and services portfolio by using competitive analysis and input from product/service owners.
Education and Experience:
- 8-10 years B2B tech product marketing experience, including creation of product positioning and market launch strategy. Preferably for Saas company
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to develop strategies for creating pipeline for new offerings
- Ability to link product launches to organizational campaign themes and goals
- Ability to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Project management experience