Senior Director Marketing - Digital Demand Generation
Ensono is seeking a B2B digital marketing strategist with extensive hands-on experience driving highly targeted, account – based digital lead generation campaigns that result in new business.
The strategist leads all digital, operational, and technology aspects of the marketing team. He or she works closely with the regional marketing leads who drive new business for North America and Europe as well as with the Center of Excellence specialists who drive best practices in brand, content, and influencer relations across regions.
The Senior Director is responsible for the hands-on strategy and execution of all global digital demand and lead generation campaigns as well as the digital and operational execution of regionally specific lead generation campaigns. Whether it is global or local the Senior Director’s success is based on marketing qualified leads against targeted accounts and progression of those leads to sales qualified opportunities. The Senior Director does this first and foremost through an understanding of our business and prospects and then through ensono.com, organic search, paid media, social content, content syndication, etc. The Senior Director has a strong operational orientation as well and understands the role of data and analytics in a successful digital demand generation program. In addition to hands on driving of digital lead generation, the Senior Director will oversee and develop marketing operations which covers lead scoring and management, data management, marketing automation, performance reporting, executive presentations, and budgeting. The Senior Director reports to the CMO and manages a Manager, Marketing – Operations and a Manager, Marketing – Digital. In addition, he or she manages retained digital marketing and demand generation agencies. As success in generating business ensues the team will grow.
The role is best for a business – oriented marketer who sees marketing as a growth engine for global technology companies and is passionate about demonstrating that through modern and experimental digital marketing techniques that result in real business. Someone open to new ideas and comfortable leading significant change in a matrix environment is key.
In this role, you will:
· Lead the strategy, development, and execution of global account-based evergreen lead generation programs.
· Provide best practices and execution of regionally – driven account-based lead generation programs
· Develop ensono.com as the hardest working sales person in the company
· Manage SEO and paid media
· Manage digital agencies
· Expand our distribution footprint beyond owned channels like blog, email, and social through experimentation
· Oversee the operational foundation of the team – data management, lead management, lead scoring, campaign processes, dashboards
· Interlock with sales operations to ensure seamless end to end demand generation system
· Manage our marketing budgets
· Liaise with compliance, human resources, training and other groups as necessary to interlock common areas of interest
· 10+ years digital marketing experience with quantifiable results
· 5+ years in a supervisory role
· Experience working globally
· Experience managing a digital marketing team
· Hands on knowledge and expertise with Google Analytics, all types of paid media, organic search, social selling tools e.g. LinkedIn Sales Navigator, content syndication, and other account – based digital demand generation tools (e.g. Terminus, DemandBase)
· Experience working with content management systems; Drupal a plus
· Results leading acquisition digital programs
· Expertise managing a corporate website both from technical and content perspectives
· Excellent presentation skills both in terms of PPT as well as content/messaging - ability to explain how digital marketing works to a CEO and how it impacts business in plain language is critical
· Analytical orientation and ability to create and deliver insights via data driven reports
· Experience working closely with demand generation teams (field marketing and marketing operations)
· Experience working across diverse teams, executives, and regions
· Experience managing agencies effectively (and across geographical boundaries)
· Proficiency with Excel and financial budgeting
· Design skill a plus
Primary Location City/State:
Downers Grove, IL - Finley, Illinois
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Ensono is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Ensono provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.