Senior Digital Marketing Manager
The Rocket Ship. That's what we call it. With more than 100% year over year growth for the past five years, we have quickly established ourselves as one of the hottest emerging tech companies. Our product, an enterprise SaaS solution, accelerates sales and marketing efforts for hundreds of the nation's largest brands. With over $60 million in venture capital, strong revenues, and a product roadmap that could headline Dreamforce, we are continuously on the hunt for sharp minds who possess the capability to break into, and through, uncharted territory.
About the role: Seismic's Digital Marketing Manager serves as the expert on all online touch points. Working cross-functionally among our internal teams and agency partners, you'll develop strategies and tactics to increase traffic to our website, increase engagement across our digital footprint, and drive revenue across our channels.
- Work cross-functionally to build result-driven digital campaigns across our lines of business (Core, Financial Services and Life Sciences)
- Develop and manage strategy and budget for all paid digital media with the goals of increasing awareness and driving profitable sales. This includes acting as agency lead throughout strategy and execution process.
- Manage our online footprint (all digital programming) to grow our followership and ensure that engaging and compelling content is updated on a regular basis.
- Regularly update KPIs and dashboards demonstrating our performance; analyze results and provide learnings and recommendations on how to improve the performance of new campaigns and concepts
- Serve as the expert on our third party digital platforms and tools; stay on the pulse of which tactics and tools are new and emerging to improve our online presence
- Actively seek out tools that increase our capabilities.
- About 3-5 years of digital experience in marketing
- Direct, hands-on experience developing, planning, launching, and analyzing digital campaigns
- A proven track record solving problems in innovative ways
- Experience managing multi-channel digital campaigns, and owning a campaign from start to finish (conceptualization, design, execution, analysis)
- Understanding of when, where, and how to effectively use owned, earned, and paid media
- Ability to develop performance marketing dashboards and communicate the implications clearly and concisely
- Experience creating and managing paid media campaigns on Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads Manager
- Excellent project management and prioritization skills with attention to detail
- Commitment to continuously analyzing, iterating and improving performance