Senior Associate - Brand and Media
Title: Senior Marketing Associate - Brand & Media
Reports to: Marketing Manager
What you’ll be doing:
As a Marketing Associate, problem-solvers, self-directors, and action-oriented thinkers are required. You will be responsible for creating and fully managing a direct response media marketing campaigns (TV, radio, other offline, online display, and paid search), as well as support brand strategy and product launches across all marketing mediums. The role will be focusing on supporting Enova’s UK consumer lending brands, QuickQuid, Pounds to Pocket, and On Stride Financial.
Do you have a passion for analytics and reporting? So do we! Our marketers analyze data using robust techniques to improve and evolve marketing channel strategies, ultimately growing our business. You’ll need to be able to play nice with internal departments (Analytics, Creative, and Legal) as well as manage external vendor relationships. Since innovation is the name-of-the-game at Enova we’ll be looking at you to explore new initiatives, propose process improvements, and test new marketing channels and/or vendors
Your core priorities will be to:
- Increase new customer acquisition by managing TV, radio, other offline, online display (retargeting and prospecting), and paid search marketing campaigns.
- Generate reporting to demonstrate campaign effectiveness and ROI, ultimately using findings to recommend ways to optimize spend and make improvements to brand media campaigns.
- Manage and develop external media and creative agencies to execute media plans and creative.
- Create, manage, test and analyze creative and media campaigns across offline and online channels from conception through execution.
- Support and integrate brand strategy, tone, and messaging across all marketing mediums (digital, email, social etc.).
- Support marketing team in new product launches, building comprehensive marketing strategies and plans and working closely with Strategy & Operations/Product Management teams
- Work cross-functionally with internal departments (Analytics, Creative, and Legal) to develop creative and brand messaging and integrate across all owned properties and marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with team in exploring new initiatives, marketing channels, and other projects.
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Business, or a related field.
- 4-6 years of marketing-related experience; preferably with creating, managing, and analyzing direct response marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated analytical skills with the ability to understand quantitative data, problem-solving and strategic critical-thinking skills.
- Proven experience in project management and ability to prioritize while working under tight deadlines.
- Solid experience managing and developing external media and creative agencies/vendors.
- Demonstrated experience building marketing business cases to drive business performance.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative fast-paced, results-driven environment.
- Ability to identify creative solutions to complex problems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically intermediate to advanced understanding of Microsoft Excel.
About our team:
Enova’s marketing departments unite digital and traditional marketers, account owners, direct marketing specialists and advertising pros who strive to create a cohesive marketing strategy for each of our financial products. These gurus use integrated marketing strategies between e-mail, direct mail, print, TV, mobile SMS, OOH advertising, SEO, PPC, social media, display, leads management and affiliate partnerships to pave the way of our products directly to our customers. Their goals are simple and focused: acquire new customers and retain existing customers, develop brands that create a positive customer experience, and own programs that have measurable bottom-line impact.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that leverages its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and innovative ideas to the table. Our philosophy is, "Life’s short. Work some place awesome."
Many of us consider our people to be Enova’s best perk. But to sweeten the deal, we also have a pretty awesome list of conventional (and less conventional) perks and benefits including competitive salaries, health care benefits, a 401K matching plan, a revamped parental leave program (and brand new nursing rooms for our returning mothers!) summer hours, tuition reimbursement and a sabbatical program. And of course we also have the things you’d expect at a leading tech company in Chicago, such as the snacks, game room, onsite massages/barbers/nail technicians, monthly social events, and sporting sponsorships.
Our goal at Enova is to recruit, hire, develop and maintain a diverse workforce. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.