Senior Ad Trafficker
Cars.com has been featured as one of the top places to work in Chicago by The Chicago Tribune, Built in Chicago, Computer World and Chicago Inno, making us the premiere online destination connecting car shoppers to local automotive groups since 1998. We have prided ourselves on being an innovative tour-de-force within the automotive industry by offering top of the line digital media solutions to car shoppers and dealers alike through our expert content, mobile app features, millions of new and used vehicle listings, our comprehensive set of research tools and the largest database of consumer reviews in the industry.
Proudly standing as one of the largest digital automotive platforms on the market with our recent acquisition of DealerRater, Cars.com have experienced a lot of exciting now growth within our organization. In 2016 and 2017 alone, Cars.com moved into our brand new headquarters located in the South Loop of Chicago’s business district, and spun off into a publicly traded entity on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). We can honestly say there has never been a better time to join the Cars.com family!
Cars.com is looking for a Senior Ad Trafficker to work within Ad Operations. The Ad Operations team works in partnership with the Campaign Managers, Yield Management and other teams within the organization to ensure all campaigns are trafficked accurately and provide campaign maintenance in an effort to ensure optimal delivery. Within this role the Senior Ad trafficker is responsible for trafficking creatives for online campaigns and providing ongoing support including testing and troubleshooting.
- Accurately setting up online advertising campaigns
- Managing time effectively to meet client expectations
- Troubleshooting and solving campaign performance issues
- Collaborating cross departmentally using effective communication to accomplish company goals
- Performing Quality Assurance of all campaign materials prior to launch, including display, pixels and 3rd party ad tags
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively while adapting to change thru logical thinking
- Exceptional attention to detail and follow through
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and internal client-facing skills
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize projects effectively
- Capability to work proactively under pressure, understand customer needs and build relationships
- Strong understanding of creating process workflows
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- 2-5 years in digital ad operations
- Familiarity with DFP, Sizmek, and DCM tags
- Proficiency within Microsoft Office Suite and Salesforce
- Knowledge of web troubleshooting tools (Browser Dev Tools, Ghostery, Charles) is a plus