Public Relations and Events Manager
About the Company
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
Our Public Relations and Events Manager will lead the planning, development, and execution of our conference attendance, hosted client events, and public relations strategy. As the PR and Events Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our PR and events efforts are aligned with overall Lumere marketing objectives. You will work closely with executive thought leaders and key internal stakeholders to shape overall PR and events strategy. You will own end-to-end event planning; you will establish process and follow up for how we engage customers and prospects before, during, and after each event. Building & leveraging relationships with press and influencers to evangelize the Lumere brand, mission, and movement in the market will be a critical initiative and focus for you.
The successful candidate is productively creative, highly organized, and results-oriented. They have a proven track record of seamlessly working on concurrent initiatives and effortlessly collaborating with senior management. As with the existing marketing team, they have a deep-seeded passion for building and delivering a market-leading, web-based solution used to transform healthcare.
- Establish and communicate objectives, goals, and an overall strategy for industry-related conferences, trade shows, and Lumere-hosted events
- Craft and execute the PR strategy; manage the relationship with our PR agency and coordinate with internal stakeholders for quotes, speakers, interviews, and development of Lumere narratives and POVs
- Manage the day-to-day planning and execution of Lumere hosted events, industry conferences, and trade shows, including pre/during/post-event communications and lead generation activities
- Effectively lead multiple initiatives simultaneously including strategy, planning, logistics, and implementation
- Manage and communicate across stakeholder groups to ensure goals and deliverables are met
- Creatively problem solve in situations where unforeseen circumstances arise
- Manage budgets, invoices, and expenses related to events and PR; establish and track metrics to understand the impact of events and PR efforts
- Some travel will be required
- 5+ years experience in event strategy and/or PR required
- BA/BS required
- Experience in B2B required; healthcare, SaaS, and/or growth-stage company experience a plus
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to effectively manage multiple, competing priorities
- Excels at project management, developing schedules, task/people assignments, and prioritization; anticipates and adjusts for opportunities, problems, and roadblocks
- Proficient in the event-lead generation process, including creation of a targeted strategy on how to drive leads around an event, including pre- and post-event communication
- Proficient in leading PR and media relations efforts, including working with PR agency on media strategy/targets and crafting pitches
- Self-starter with strong problem solving and communication skills, both oral and written
- Collaborative, personable, and comfortable interacting with senior leadership and different departments across the organization
- Ability to quickly learn and understand new emerging technologies, methodologies and solutions in the healthcare space
- You've got growth-company DNA – thriving in a fast-paced environment and sharing our excitement to lead change