Product Marketing Manager
Product Marketing Manager
PowerReviews works with leading brands and retailers around the world delivering more user generated content and deeper insights to increase conversion, improve products and shopping experiences with an unrivaled solution suite. Our employees make the magic happen. From the visionaries to the makers, our PowerTeam has serious talent.
In your role as Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for growing revenue and feature adoption among existing clients. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of developing campaigns and creating content, messaging and sales enablement assets that drives product interest, engagement and revenue. This position reports to the Associate Director of Product Marketing.
- Go-to-Market Strategy & Execution: Lead GTM strategic planning of new products and features including positioning, target and persona development, value proposition, buyer journeys & use cases, channel strategy, packaging and special launch tactics.
- Market & Competitive Analysis: Identify market trends, products key strengths and differentiators and leverage win/loss/churn analysis to aid product evolution and Sales team effectiveness.
- Value-Based Message Development: Develop compelling value-based messaging highlighting key differentiators and proof points across channels for marketing and sales uses.
- Marketing & Sales Enablement: Develop and optimize content including sales decks, sell sheets, battlecards, webinars, white papers, thought leadership and case studies, etc. Lead proprietary studies to fuel thought leadership and strength sales and marketing assets.
- Reporting & Optimization: Track, measurement and deliver regular insightful analysis to improve performance against key metrics including MRLs, MQLs, opportunities, pipeline and upsells. Partner with Product, Sales and Demand Generation, Content and Design teams to optimize performance and meet client upsell/adoption revenue goals.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing
- B2B software product marketing experience
- Analytical thinker to optimize and determine ROI on marketing campaigns.
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Strong communicator both written and verbally
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs while completing quality projects on time
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, collaborative environment
- ‘No Excuse & Get it Done’ mentality