Product Marketing Manager
ActiveCampaign is the marketing automation leader for small and mid sized businesses (SMB's) around the globe. Through a sophisticated yet easy-to-use platform and tools, we allow our customers to make meaningful connections to their customers. Often, we are the center of our customer's marketing strategies and critical to their success and future.
As the fastest-growing SaaS company in Chicago, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 70,000 today to millions.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join ActiveCampaign's growing team to effectively communicate our value proposition and speak to the impact of our solution for the SMB target market. Our ideal candidate has solid familiarity with the MarTech landscape, and has or will develop deep product expertise for the ActiveCampaign platform.
What your day could consist of:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, the MarTech market, and identify key growth initiatives to increase our customer base and their lifetime value
- Create product positioning and messaging that resonates with our core audiences
- Develop content and sales enablement materials that bring the product positioning to life
- Perform competitive research and deploy strategies that bolster ActiveCampaign's position in the market
- Build cross-functional relationships and processes with product managers, engineering, data, design, and marketing to drive different initiatives
- Work closely with product, sales, and success to constantly identify opportunities to optimize and improve our customer pipeline
- Analyze and leverage data to make decisions
What is needed:
- 4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in content or product marketing and familiarity with MarTech space
- Strong writing skills, ability to convert technical concepts to be easily understood
- Demonstrated ability to position products effectively to different external and internal audiences
- Strong project management and cross-functional coordination skills
- Proven track record of developing messaging and positioning for software products
- Ability to discuss value in metric-driven business terms
- Experience building targeted marketing automation flows and email campaigns
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. We'll share all the details later on but in summary: comprehensive health and welfare benefits including no premiums for employees, open time off plan, generous 401(k) matching with no vesting, lunch and endless snacks/ beverages, reimbursed commuting, education budgets, ongoing learning and development, a proactive approach to diversity and inclusion, career pathing and lots of swag.
Read Full Job Description