Product Marketing Manager
ReviewTrackers is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager with strong technical and business storytelling skills to develop and build impactful go-to-market strategies around our customer experience.
You will represent the voice of the market internally and evangelize the product to support teams cross-functionally. You will lead product-driven marketing campaigns, new product releases, and enable sales to effectively position and sell our value propositions to our ideal customer prospects.
The Product Marketing Manager role is a highly visible position that will require extensive cross-functional collaboration across all levels of the entire organization from Sales, Marketing and Product Management.
A successful candidate will have experience in technology product marketing, preferably in SaaS, and must have a core understanding of CX products and how they are used.
How you will make an impact:
- Develop go-to-market strategies for product and feature releases, including market positioning, materials, and processes that help differentiate ReviewTrackers products and services in the marketplace (includes sales enablement materials, emails, case studies, white papers, training, education and more).
- Connect Product, Marketing and Sales teams to drive consistency in our product positioning and messaging to improve marketing and sales performance.
- Monitor competitive landscape to help influence product strategy and development.
- Conduct current and prospective customer interviews to understand current pain points, reasons for considering change, and the materials needed to make a change in their organization.
- Collaborate with product management and sales on monetization strategy with respect to pricing, packaging, and positioning.
- Continually test and implement changes to maximize the effectiveness of marketing and sales materials.
What you bring:
- Ambitious, with a growth mindset, and can lead projects with a high level of autonomy.
- 3+ years in a Product Marketing role (or closely related) in SaaS, software or tech industry.
- Experience in GTM product and digital marketing strategies across organic and paid channels.
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills that support a customer-focused product experience.
- Problem solver with strong collaborative and cross-functional skills.
- Emphasis on prioritization while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
What you receive:
- An opportunity to help shape our business, make significant contributions and accelerate your personal career growth
- 100% company paid premiums for health(Blue Cross Blue Shield), dental, vision, life, short-term disability, and long-term disability insurance
- Company sponsored 401k match
- Company stock options
- Pre-tax transit benefits
- Flexible PTO policy
- Unlimited opportunity for career growth, learning and company impact
- Monthly lunch and learns on industry events, product releases, personal finance, buying a home, public speaking and everything in between
- Take your coworker to lunch on us once a month
- Company Kindle with unlimited books of your choosing
- Stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks
At ReviewTrackers, we foster an inclusive, dynamic, enjoyable yet challenging team environment. We value creating a team that has a diverse set of backgrounds and respect a healthy expression of diverse opinions. We encourage our team to experiment with new ideas. Come join us as we continue to change the way businesses interact with their customers. ReviewTrackers is an equal opportunity employer.