Product Marketing Manager, Partnerships
As a PMM, Partnerships, you will play a critical role in how we recruit, grow, and enable our channel program, including consulting firms, system integrators, and technology partners. You will be responsible for the creation and implementation of our partner program framework and the development of marketing activities that drive adoption of Narrative Science’s product portfolio, both within our partner organizations as customers and via sales to end customers of our partners.
You will also work across sales, marketing, and product to develop an executable partner marketing program that allows tech partners to build products, co-market, and co-sell in a sustainable and effective way. This position will work cross-functionally to build marketing strategies and create repeatable and predictable channel communications plans, while working with the broader marketing team to integrate partners into our corporate thought leadership and demand generation strategies.
- Partner Acquisition – Develop demand generation campaigns to create interest from partners and end customers.
- Go-to-Market Strategy – Work closely with Channel Sales and Product Management to understand business objectives. Develop and implement co-marketing plans that support revenue targets and drive clear outcomes.
- Marketing Events – Create, plan, and manage relevant partner marketing events such as webinars, enablement, workshops, trade shows, conferences, and executive roundtables.
- Partner with sales engineers, product management, and R+D to prioritize creation of both visionary and solutions demos.
- Joint Marketing – Create marketing engagement programs that deliver upon agreed marketing activities including development of joint messaging and collateral, sales readiness tools and customer success stories. Continually analyze and track program success. Implement metrics to demonstrate ROI against funding and time investments.
- Work cross-functionally to create and launch a partner Certification program that includes enablement and deployment training and materials.
- Planning – Obtain a deep understanding of partner growth opportunities, their needs/requirements & technology capabilities. Identify top approaches/offerings that will drive the best results and quickly get them into market while continually refining and optimizing as needed.
- Define and operationalize tiered partner program framework(s), including creation and management of partner portal.
- Partner Communications – Be the Partner audience owner and drive clear, concise and actionable communications (both programmatic & 1:1) as well as thought leadership that drives awareness of our programs.
- Have a deep understanding of partner growth opportunities and organizational alignment, while anticipating their needs/requirements.
- Implement metrics, continually analyze and track program success.
- Partner with Channel Sales and Legal to include marketing programs in partner contracts to ensure continued focus on joint goals.
- Minimum 5 years working in marketing for a B2B technology company
- Proven analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Experience developing and running a channel marketing program
- Strong accountability for generating measurable results
- Experience marketing a B2B software platform and/or integrations is a plus
- Relationship-building skills, using a shared work style
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study
- Willing to travel 1-2 times a month to meet with partners, attend events, and support the sales team
Narrative Science is the leader in advanced natural language generation (Advanced NLG) for the enterprise. Quill, its Advanced NLG platform, learns and writes like a person, automatically transforming data into Intelligent Narratives—insightful, conversational communications full of audience-relevant information that provide complete transparency into how analytic decisions are made.