Product Marketing, GTM Strategist
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Computer Science, Business, Communications, Economics, or related field or the equivalent in school and work experience
- 3+ years in Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing, Sales Operations and/or Business Development
- Must have strong skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
We’d Love to See:
- Team player and strong desire to win
- Quick learner and pays attention to detail
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills
Impact You'll Make:
- Facilitate go-to-market strategy (GTM) and marketing materials for product launches from beginning to end.
- Identify, develop, and deliver compelling presentations, product collateral, sales enablement, and thought leadership content for both internal and external usage.
- Create customer facing sales material, emails and mock ups by working with cross functional teams including product, designers, legal and compliance.
- Collaborate with sales to help generate new opportunities to support their new business growth activities and ensure all marketing adhering to TransUnion’s messaging.
- Analyze the market, competitors, and emerging trends to provide feedback and insights to product team, sales, marketing, and other functional teams.
- Support actions to position TUCI as a recognized thought leader and product visionary in its target markets.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.