Product Marketing Consultant
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- 4+ years of demonstrated skills in product or brand management, product marketing, or market research roles with a B2B focus
- Exceptional content development skills , highly organized with proven ability to work on cross-functional teams, and excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of successful product launch and positioning activities, driving significant revenue growth
- Extensive experience in developing and executing successful go-to-market programs
We’d Love to See:
- Previous experience working in the Insurance or Financial Services Industries
- Intermediate data analysis skills (i.e. transforming raw data into descriptive/summary charts or exhibits)
- BA / BS degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or a related field
Impact You'll Make:
- You will manage product-related go-to-market activities to support TransUnion Insurance vertical revenue growth.
- You will work with a cross-functional team to manage the go-to-market planning process that supports new product launches and repositioning of existing products.
- You will help define tailored value propositions for Transunion’s products and capabilities, highlight key product features, and bring focus to unique competitive differentiators.
- You will translate this information into customer-facing material to support the sales process.
- You will help lead the execution of go-to-market plans by reporting on key sales pipeline metrics and tracking actual performance to planned launch goals.
- You will provide support to Corporate Marketing by creating content for insurance marketing campaigns.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.