Paid Social Activation Manager
4C is a global leader in data science and media technology with solutions for multi-screen convergence. Brands, agencies, and media owners rely on 4C to improve effectiveness across channels and devices. The 4C product suite includes activation on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and Snapchat as well as TV Synced Ads across display, search, social and video. The company also provides advertising and content analytics leveraging its Teletrax global TV monitoring network and proprietary social affinity database. Founded in 2011 and based in Chicago, 4C has staff in 14 worldwide locations across the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, France, Hong Kong, India and Singapore. Visit www.4Cinsights.com for more information.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The objective is to assist clients with their social activation, and provide detailed strategy for their business.
- Activate and manage paid social ad accounts.
- Develop account strategy with Director of Client Engagement.
- Build and deliver reports on account performance
- Identify missed opportunities and present to clients.
- Escalate priority issues to Director of Client Engagement.
- Assist Engagement team in account audits.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- BS/BA preferred in a field such as Business, Marketing, or Communications.
- 3-5 years of Ad Operations or Client Support in the field of Paid Social Advertising.
- Working knowledge of agency operations and digital media buying. Activation experience with paid social advertising required.
- Comfort with Microsoft Office and SFDC applications.
- Customer-focused, team-oriented, industrious, ambitious, organized, ability to work independently and organize workload efficiently.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Be action and results oriented.
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to form deep relationships with clients.
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic international environment. At 4C you have the opportunity to make an impact. We are proud of our open and informal culture. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, Matching 401K, Unlimited Vacation and Maternity and Paternity Leave. The salary will be commensurate with experience.