Paid Search Marketing Manager
FTD Companies (Nasdaq:FTD) is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.
Our Team is seeking a Paid Search Marketing Manager. You will be responsible for the management and growth of our multi-million dollar SEM programs across one or more brands. As a member of FTD Companies' in-house marketing team, the Manager will work across various internal departments and media vendors, Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft to strategize, plan, and execute large scale SEM programs.
What you will contribute:
- Own program P&L. Drive profitable sales of FTD Companies' products through effective and efficient search engine marketing
- Strategize, plan, and execute paid search engine marketing tactics one or more FTD brands
- Analyze program performance and KPIs (ROAS, CTR, CPA, conversion rate, incremental cost, etc.) and take appropriate actions
- Write and test ad copy to drive highest CTR and conversion rate
- Run A/B split tests for landing pages, products, promotions, and ad copy
- Monitor & adjust spend in real-time, 24/7 keyword auction to stay within budget
- Work with web team to test and implement web site and landing page improvements
- Research keywords
- Report on program performance and present to management. Build sensible Excel reports and clear PowerPoints
- Work closely with partner agencies, vendors, and media companies including Google, Yahoo, and Microsoft
- Keep current in latest trends in online marketing and test new offerings/technologies where appropriate
- Collaborate with other FTD Companies SEM managers and specialists to achieve optimal company-wide SEM results
- Coordinate with other marketing programs (Affiliates, SEO, Display, Social, TV, Radio) as appropriate
- Lead or assist other related projects
What we offer:
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Career opportunities! Those that have positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting experiences for our global customer base.
- During peak season this role requires overtime, during off peak we offer Summer hours
What we seek:
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in search engine marketing, or related online marketing area
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in cross functional team
- Strong critical thinking ability
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong writing and creative thinking ability
- Strong Excel skills including but not limited to financial and bid analysis
- Ability to productively work with co-workers
- Track record of strong results
- Proficient computer skills in MS office including Word and Excel
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! At FTD you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic ecommerce platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.
Come give FTD a look! This position will be based in San Diego, CA. We are an incredibly open and welcoming company--come join our family!