Paid Search Manager
FTD Companies (Nasdaq: FTD) is a global premier floral and gifting company with a vision to be the leading and most trusted floral and gifting company in the world. We provide floral, specialty foods, gift and related products and services to consumers, retail florists, and other retail locations and companies in need of floral and gifting solutions.
Does change excite you? Are you passionate about SEM and are seeking the chance to join a dynamic and growing marketing team? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you. Our Digital Marketing Team is seeking a Paid Search Marketing Manager to own, run and grow our multi-million dollar SEM programs across one or more brands. Your role will be responsible for leading delivery of paid search performance, campaign strategies, and analysis, strategic development and execution brands. As a member of FTD Companies' in-house marketing team, the Manager will be a strategic partner to the brands and will collaborate with a variety of partners to successfully plan & deliver on digital strategies to increase performance, demonstrate return on investment and produce business results for our brands.
What you will contribute:
- You will own the program P&L. Drive profitable sales of FTD Companies' products through effective and efficient search engine marketing
- You will act as the primary point of contact between the FTD brands and our agencies. Responsible for the brands for assigned SEM budgets, precise execution of buys and recommended optimizations to improve critical metrics of the campaign. You will take the lead surfacing opportunities and drilling into performance anomalies. You will be Responsive to all brand requests related to Paid Search performance and strategy
- Strategize, plan, and execute paid SEM tactics for our FTD brands. You should understand and be able to articulate our vision and strategy to our agencies and brands. Works collaboratively to translate strategic vision into tactical solutions and results
- You should be well versed in brand important metrics, specifically performance KPIs : (ROAS, CTR, CPA, conversion rate, incremental cost, etc.). You audit and analyze data, synthesize all metrics, and formulate critical analysis and insights from data to make a specific recommendation
- You have an in-depth understanding of Paid Search campaign management and optimization practices. You are seasoned in optimizing Paid Search to a performance goal, with knowledge of bidding algorithms, bid modifiers, ad copy creation and testing, and budget allocation. Experience managing Google AdWords Paid Search campaigns. Experience handling Bing Ads campaigns
- We are looking for you to build and own the roadmap for ongoing innovation to ensure we are delivering on best in class testing opportunities throughout the search and the digital landscape. You will need to work cross-functionally to test and implement optimizations across the consumer journey -- SEM to landing pages to larger scale cross-channel testing at the audience level
- Monitor Paid Search and more considerable digital marketing industry changes and translate those into actionable recommendations for brands and colleagues regarding Paid Search strategy
- Build trust and maintain positive relationships with brand teams, partner agencies, and vendors.
- You demonstrate intellectual curiosity, and autonomy while at the same time can collaborate effectively within a multidisciplinary team
- You have an understanding of integrated digital performance marketing, i.e., such as Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Social Media Management and Display Marketing and have the ability to collaborate across marketing channels, platforms and functions to achieve optimal company-wide results
What we offer:
- Come enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan)
- Be a part of the blending of cultures across multiple cities and three continents and play a role in helping to craft our future
- - Looking for career opportunities? Those that have a positive impact, with a positive approach, have a very bright future as we change, grow, expand and explore new and exciting opportunities for our global customer base
- Although during peak season this role requires some overtime, during off-peak, we offer our employees Summer hours, where you can take half day Fridays
What we seek:
- We prefer that you have a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in search engine marketing with large paid search programs on either the client or agency side
- You have the ability to work both independently and within a team in a collaborative, problem-solving environment
- You have no problem running multiple projects and working in a cross-functional team
- Strong analytical skills. You are able to gather, analyze, summarize, and present data
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills including both written and verbal
- Your strong Excel skills include but are not limited to financial and bid analysis
- You should have a track record of strong results and history of making positive impacts within previous organizations
- You are proficient in MS Office including Word and Excel
Come join our team and be part of our exciting transformation. At FTD you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic e-commerce platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.
Give FTD a look! This position will be based in our Chicago, Illinois location. We are a very open and inviting company - join our family!
EEO is The Law - click here for more information opens a pdf file
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled