Outreach Email Campaign Coordinator
About G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd’s real-time and unbiased user reviews help you objectively assess what is best for your business. Until recently, selecting business solutions was hard, risky, and inherently biased. G2 Crowd empowers business buying decisions by highlighting the voice of the customer. Our review platform leverages more than 400,000 independent and authenticated user reviews read by nearly one million buyers each month. Our model brings transparency to B2B buying - changing the way decisions are made.
About the Role
G2 Crowd is looking for a motivated, creative Outreach Email Campaign Coordinator to jump in and contribute to the team. The Outreach team is responsible for user acquisition and the quantity and quality of user-generated content. This customer-facing role involves building out and improving our customers’ review generation strategies, while also contributing to campaigns targeting our own user segments. To ensure we have the largest and most trusted collection of users and reviews, members of the Outreach team work together internally as well as with other teams, including product, sales, and customer success.
- Coordinate email marketing campaigns with our customers to drive reviews
- Build and A/B test new email messaging and landing pages to improve campaign performance
- Assist customers in the planning and execution of their review strategies
- Compile and report on all relevant campaign metrics
- Contribute to planning and execution of promotions to our existing users
- Research and implement any new methods/campaigns to drive user-generated content
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with existing users via ongoing communication and exclusive programs
- Collaborate with other teams to align messaging and promote content
- 1-3 years of experience working in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- Familiarity with MailChimp, Adestra or other email automation tools.
- Communicate clearly and effectively in writing and in person.
- Creative thinker and unafraid to try new things.
- Agile and can adapt to changing circumstances or requirements.
- Can balance working independently with working closely with a small team.
- Desire to strive for success in projects small and large.
- Experience in software, tech, and/or user-generated content preferred, but not required.
- Experience with social and display advertising preferred, but not required.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, or customer support preferred, but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Why we love G2 Crowd
G2 Crowd was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. G2 Crowd is a place where people can be authentic and grow, find meaning and passion in work, and be motivated to succeed by a supportive group of coworkers. We pride ourselves on creating an environment where people can enjoy coming to work every day, by supporting our employees in their professional and personal lives.
We encourage all candidates to review our interview process to best prepare themselves on what to expect as a candidate of G2 Crowd.