Mobile Marketing Manager
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Experiences Matter. The importance of them is expanding rapidly as the industry continues to grow year over year. Working at Vivid Seats provides an opportunity to scale our best in class platform, allowing our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with the flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability to creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to our applications daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that you have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens of millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As the Mobile Marketing Manager, you will assist our marketing team by owning the Vivid Seats mobile app P&L, while also identifying and executing mobile partnerships, driving app downloads, managing reporting and creating the ultimate mobile customer experience. You will develop, identify and manage comprehensive mobile marketing campaigns that drive mobile app adoption, improve the customer experience and identify mobile consumer optimization opportunities.
You will find new channels and new ways for driving mobile app engagement and making the Vivid Seats App the #1 mobile app for ticketing. You need to have creative approaches that drive customers to choose the Vivid Seats app as their ticket purchasing platform of choice. With your deep mobile marketing experience and natural ability to hustle, you will wrangle your far-flung ideas into a proprietary mix of high-performing mobile growth channels and opportunities. Since live events are local by nature, you will get the chance to become an expert in what sport games, concerts and other live shows are the most exciting in every local market. We will look to you to create mobile marketing strategies and messaging that drive orders and mobile app downloads in priority markets with opportunity for growth.
To be successful, you'll need
- A passion for experiencing live events, whether sports, music or theater
- You will wake up every day obsessed with driving Mobile App growth and adoption while hitting revenue goals by creating and delivering the best possible Mobile App Campaigns and customer experience
- An expert in mobile analytics, with a working knowledge of mobile analytics tools and attribution methods
- Ownership of mobile customer acquisition and retention metrics, including optimizing all marketing tactics as well as advocating for product changes to improve the end to end experience
- Assist and advise marketing strategies for mobile partners, based on their specific needs, to drive sales
- Analyze industry mobile trends and educate mobile partners under direct management
- Provide feedback and strategic knowledge to improve sales with strategic mobile partners
- Provide support for all managed mobile partners for integration and enhancements
- Must have a grasp of the "big" picture for the company and the customer as it pertains to our mobile app. Ability to map specific tactics to address the overall growth strategy and direction of our mobile app
- Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to think outside of the box
- Proactive approach and enthusiasm to problem identification and solving
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced setting while maintaining a laser-like focus on the details
Required Skills and Experience
- BA in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or another quantitative field
- At least 3-5 years of mobile marketing experience, specifically promoting and driving app downloads and B2C sales through mobile
- Experience working with and growing affiliates
- Strong relationship background and focus
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - ability to clearly communicate results, key learnings, areas of opportunities for programs
- An intense attention to details such as billing, contract terms, commissions, etc.
- Proven understanding of how Mobile and social work together to drive customer adoption
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft office products including Power Point and Excel
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first, elevating your team and ownership over outcomes
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606