Marketing Events Coordinator
Here @ Strata…
We are committed to our mission to help heal healthcare. Our unique culture is driven by a social, hardworking environment full of talented people solving problems together. We embrace learning, cross-team collaboration, and continuous career growth. Lifting each other to lift our clients, our product, our company. If being part of a fun, fast-moving, innovative team is what you seek? Keep reading.
We look for someone who:
- Is Service-Centric: Someone who desires to make an impact in and outside of our office. We look for service minded people to support our customers, each other and our community.
- Has a Growth Mindset: Driven to own your individual learning and development (We’ll help you - we have a team dedicated to training you and providing extra educational resources).
- Rocks Impact: Thinks two steps ahead to ensure the work we do will solve problems and make a difference.
- Will be a StrataPro: Accountable. Prepared. Positive. Core to who we are and how we treat one another.
What you’ll do in this role:
The Marketing Events Coordinator will provide key support for all Strata events, including trade shows, regional user group meetings, customer meetings and the Strata Summit. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously. They must have solid communication skills to work effectively with customers, vendors and other stakeholders on any given project. They must perform well under pressure and serve as a “can-do” member of the Marketing team.
- Assist in developing the Strata event calendar and determining sponsorship levels, overall financial investment, and goals for each event
- Lead logistics and pre-planning for events, including coordination and execution from the moment the event strategy is launched to the onsite execution at the event which includes but is not limited to vendor management, catering, marketing collateral and attendee list management
- Collaborate with client services to source and identify clients to participate as speakers at Strata events
- Manage materials/equipment and supplies inventory which are used for Strata events
- Manage event budgets, with a focus on delivering high-quality leads and generating pipeline, while maximizing the ROI of event
- Prepare and maintain reports to measure success
Your accomplishments include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field (i.e. Marketing, Business, Hospitality Management)
- 0-2 years of experience in a coordination role (Added bonus if in events management)
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to work autonomously with a strong attention to detail
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.