Snapsheet is cutting edge. We are bold, action-oriented, and revolutionary. We need a Marketing leader to help us amplify our message to everyone.
As our Marketing leader you are building, growing and influencing our fan-base. You create and execute an inventive marketing strategy delivering compelling content, creative, events, social, PR, media, and Partnerships. You showcase Snapsheet as a credible expert in the insuretech space and a leader within the Chicago technology community. By facilitating conversations with our customers and prospects, presenting on innovative topics, supporting customer events, and connecting with industry influencers, you spark curiosity in potential and existing customers.
As a marketer, you have a keen eye for emerging trends and utilize this expertise to generate buzz around Snapsheet. Additionally, you create enticing collateral that showcases the economic and customer experience related impacts our products drive.
- Build and execute our go to market, marketing and brand strategies
- Engage with our clients and prospects to understand opportunities and demonstrate innovative approaches to leverage our product offerings to solve their challenges
- Lead and support multiple go to market dimensions including sales, account stewardship, marketing and talent development
- Develop the strategic brand positioning, consumer targets & activation platforms to drive demand and awareness
- Deliver a wide range of marketing tactics with support from the executive team and our PR agency, including overseeing web, social media, event, customer campaign, partner and press management activities
- Create and promote thought leadership campaigns across multiple channels and public relations initiatives with bold marketing content and presentations.
- Develop collateral and assets to support the full client buying process including benefit realization, business case, and likely outcomes of product implementation
- Maintain pulse on emerging trends, market needs, and competitive positioning
- Identify the key events in which we should participate, and ensure the selected events are well executed and deliver the maximum return on objectives
- Present on key topics internally and externally at meetings, conferences, and other industry events
- Support Snapsheet sponsored customer events by providing guidance on the agenda, presenting content, and coaching other speakers
- Ensure we are connected with the right media outlets, industry influencers and events and that our news and content have the maximum impact in our different customer segments
- Create effective customer success stories, customer testimonial videos and product demo videos
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of marketing experience with relevant experience in insurance, financial services and/or SaaS/Tech enabled service companies
- Proven ability to create strong brand campaigns and strategy having successfully taken multiple projects from ideation to execution.
- Experience facilitating strategic innovation sessions and positioning innovative ideas with client executive teams
- Experience running bold, creative and unique campaigns across a variety of mediums
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Strong writing and editing skills in both short- and long-form
- Action oriented: A penchant for outperforming and getting things done
- Entrepreneurial: This is the spirit that drives us and will continue to foster our success
- Superior analytical and decision-making skills
- Exceptional natural and effective communication skills
- Persistent, dependable and always a step ahead
- Vision and Creativity: This company was founded on a creative idea. Innovation is at the core of who we are.
- Passionate about success: We need a leader who understands that preparation and hard work matter, who knows how to win, and has a contagious, positive attitude, even when we are under pressure.