Marketing Content Manager
MoLo is everything your last company was not. We are not a stuffy, cut throat brokerage. We’re an innovative startup, making a name for ourselves in the world of logistics. We pride ourselves on being transparent, personable and dedicated. Investing in our customers, carriers and employees is what differentiates us from the competition. Founded in 2017 with just three employees, MoLo boasts over 140 employees less than two years later. Located in the West Loop of Chicago, MoLo is not your run on the mill, cubicle city. You can find our CEO, President and founders sitting on the floor with the rest of the team. MoLo has an insatiable appetite for growth, relentless commitment to customer service and an incomparable work culture. Ready to put in the work? Find your future at MoLo today.
We are looking for someone with an ability to form a big-picture content strategy, while also processing excellent tactical execution across channels like sales presentations, email, blog, PR, Intranet and social. This is a key role where the Content Marketing Manager will develop, execute, and measure the effectiveness of all content marketing initiatives to reach recruitment, retention, engagement and overall marketing goals. The Content Marketing Manager will work closely with the CMO to differentiate and tell the MoLo story to the market place. The Content Marketing Manager will wear many hats as one of the founding members of the Marketing team. This position requires the ability to think outside the box, be creative, take risks, and ultimately express the MoLo brand in a way that positions the company for exponential growth!
- Lead overall content strategy and tactical execution for different MoLo brand campaigns and product launches across channels including website, sales collateral, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Email, PR releases, blog, trade shows, and more. This will involve working collaboratively with our graphic designers as well as external partners.
- Develop a content calendar for content that’s engaging and relevant, set KPI’s, and own measurement. You’re constantly seeking to understand the content that our audience responds to and measuring that and focusing on areas of growth that marry up with business objectives.
- Create compelling content for sales enablement program that sets the MoLo story apart from the competition
- Work with the social media strategy and execution team to drive awareness and engagement across channels. You have an appreciation for each platform and know how to express our brand voice in a clear, authentic way.
- Excel at copywriting on each platform with content that expresses our brand voice.
- Keep up with current channel strategies and trends, deciphering which ones are appropriate for MoLo to implement.
- Liaison with other departments outside marketing. You’ll need to understand the big picture idea of what drives our business.
- Identify compelling content ideas marrying keyword research, industry research, journey maps, and prospect needs and gaps.
- Research industry trends to gain deep knowledge and be the content and topic trend-setter of the industry.
- Write all blog and sales content according to keyword strategy and research to generate web traffic.
- In collaboration with the People team, own company awards, certifications, and recruitment marketing program.
- Develop content for conferences, trade shows, sponsorships, and hosted events.
- Measure the impact of the content program via reporting and analysis on a regular basis.
- Maintain MoLo style and brand guides to ensure consistency, accuracy, relevance, and quality across all content coming out of the Marketing team.
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience for special campaigns
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Journalism or a related field
- 3-4 years of content marketing experience
- Experience sourcing and developing brand content, and amplifying it across channels
- Ability to effectively project manage and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable experience writing, implementing and managing, marketing/contact database, email, social media, print and newsletters
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate to action
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords, LinkedIn campaigns
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and communications skills
- Experience working in Adobe suite
- Experience working in CRM programs like Pardot, Salesforce, Mailchimp
- Experience working in Google AdWords
- Experience with analytics programs
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
MoLo Solutions does not discriminate in employment on the basis of to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.