Marketing Communications Analyst
What We'll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation – we’re consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You'll Bring:
- BS/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent 2+ years as a marketing specialist or prior internship experience
- Energy, enthusiasm and a hunger for growth and development
- Exceptional communication and writing skills, including strong presentation skills
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Thorough knowledge of marketing methods (traditional and digital marketing),web analytics, SEO optimization, measurement and Google Analytics Ability to translate customer issues and business capabilities into messaging that resonates
We’d love to see:
- Financial Services market knowledge and Salesforce experience
Impact You'll Make:
- Develop and execute ideas for creative marketing campaigns across distribution channels, scaled to campaign objectives.
- Own creative brief development after campaign strategy is collaboratively determined, and issue comprehensive monthly and campaign-level reports.
- Communicate audience specifics to cross-functional teams (key messages, size, roles, needs, objections, motivations, drivers, etc.), campaign objectives (goals, strategy) and measurement metrics.
- Work with sales team to communicate the objectives of marketing programs and effective campaign follow up.
- Track and measure marketing program data (response, leads, conversion rates, ROI, etc.) to determine success and help shape future marketing strategies.
- Be responsible for vetting and securing advertising opportunities with external vendors and execute the creation and optimization of content for ad programs and event promotions.
- Participate on vertical product go-to-market initiatives and execute deliverables to support product launches.
- Project manage assigned marketing programs from start to finish.
- Partner with corporate communications team to ensure brand standards in all creative materials
- Work with the internal communications team to amplify the appropriate programs and results across the TU associate base
- Develop and manage distribution lists in conjunction with marketing plan
- During yearly three-year planning process, serve as supporting resource for marketing plan development, liaising with the business unit and marketing services partners to deliver a marketing plan that fully supports the business goals
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.