Marketing Automation Manager
Marketing Automation Manager
Evive people are game-changers.
Evive was founded by two people who wanted to challenge the status quo...and did. Since 2007, that spirit has defined our culture.. The work we do is redefining how people use their employee benefits, with SaaS-based services that help people to improve their lives and Fortune 1000 enterprises to optimize their benefits investments. We strive every day for the ideal of #benefitslove. Are you one of us?
We’re looking for an ingenious Marketing Automation Manager. Is it you?
When it comes to marketing, you understand that automation is key to building a successful relationship with prospects and clients. A skilled communicator, you know what message to deliver at the right time. To measure success, you are able to identify the right leads and nurture them on their journey from awareness to understanding to preference. You track each step of a single prospect, but it’s in aggregate that you extract the meaningful lessons of a campaign. A digital native, you’re comfortable in the world of marketing-automation and content-creation tools. A collaborator at heart, you enjoy bouncing ideas off your teammates—because at the end of the day, you, too, are all about making everyone’s great work even better.
Here’s what a Marketing Automation Manager does at Evive (for people who like bullet lists):
- Design, implement, and test marketing automation workflows associated with demand generation and sales.
- Manage ideation, set-up, execution and reporting of email marketing campaigns.
- Take complete ownership of marketing automation system.
- Implement quality control procedures to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly.
- Conduct data imports and exports to merge, analyze, and maintain data.
- Maintain quality and integrity of the database; perform regular de-duping and maintenance procedures.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build, execute, and automate email marketing campaigns, as well as generate and implement testing strategies.
- Perform Marketo administration and support.
- Own pursuit of industry knowledge and continual education in CRM/marketing automation best practices and trends.
- Optimize lead lifecycle processes, including lead stages, scoring, and nurturing to ensure prospects are sufficiently well informed by the time sales is engaged (MQLs to SQLs).
- Optimize use of Marketo to ensure a robust database to drive targeted campaigns, report on effectiveness, and support sales efforts.
- Cleanse, append, segment, and otherwise maintain marketing database.
- Possibly handle some social media posting and automation work.
- Manage A/B testing email campaigns, segments, and landing page layouts.
- Other super-fun work as assigned by the Vice President of Marketing.
You bring a lot to the table.
- 5+ years of experience in lead generation and B2B marketing, preferably for SaaS or other technology startup.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field—or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience developing inbound demand-generation strategies and meeting ambitious lead-generation and revenue targets.
- High level of proficiency with marketing automation platforms (specifically Marketo).
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and provide concurrent reporting.
- Experience with Salesforce campaign building and reporting.
- Knowledge of attribution modeling.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze issues and propose solutions.
- Excellent project management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Marketo, Adobe Creative Cloud, and G Suite; HTML and WordPress are pluses.
- Bonus points for interest and experience in social media marketing automation and Hootsuite.
Evive takes care of its teammates. Here are our current benefits:
- Laid-back office with casual attire
- Weekly catered lunch + daily stocked kitchen with drinks, organic fresh fruit, and a variety of other snacks
- Competitive salaries with annual bonus pay
- Paid time off—both for vacation and volunteering
- Paid sick time
- Two work-from-home days every month
- Employer-paid medical insurance + subsidized vision, dental, and short-term disability insurance
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- Student loan assistance program
- Employee assistance program
- Pre-tax commuter benefit + convenient location (right off the CTA blue line and Union Station)
- Treadmill desks: walk and work!
- Company-sponsored book club
- ...and we watch Jeopardy! every day
If you’re prepared to go big, go bold, and go beyond, you’re ready to go Evive.