Marketing Automation Manager
Numerator is seeking a results oriented marketer who is passionate about driving effectiveness and efficiency within the marketing organization through technology and best practice processes. This role will support the execution, maintenance and continuous improvement of marketing programs, marketing automation, and other technology platforms necessary to enable the marketing team to perform in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment. Additionally, excellent verbal communication skills, and the ability to bring effective collaboration and communication to a newly formed marketing team are required to perform the role.
As we become more mature in our digital output, marketing automation, alongside repeatable and extensible campaigns and processes, will be a critical component of our day-to-day operations. We will look to Marketing Automation to help provide scale that will maximize ROI via effective campaigns with superior targeting. We don't want to maintain the status quo with silos and separate tools, systems and integrations. We're looking to build a stack that supports our entire business and does a fantastic job of translating all of that activity in to insight and leads for our business development teams.
The leader we are looking for has the complete package – highly organized, results oriented, full of integrity and possess strong attention to detail. Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Design, develop and maintain core marketing operations processes to support collaboration and communication throughout the marketing team
- Be the subject matter expert on marketing technology platforms and work closely with Marketing Leadership to manage all marketing technology platforms
- Partner with Marketing and Sales Leadership to design, develop and maintain critical marketing metrics, custom reports and dashboards to enable data-driven decisions throughout the marketing team
- A/B test and continually measure the performance of core conversion assets and campaigns
- Utilize strong project management skills to track and deliver critical marketing system projects and operational projects on time
- Lead the collection and aggregation of marketing budget and spend to ensure proper tracking and attribution of campaign dollars
- Manage data accuracy, including updating, de-duplication, importing and exporting records, and ongoing maintenance
- 3+ years hands-on experience administering Marketing Automation
- Marketo Experience preferred
- Highly proficient in Salesforce
- Experience designing, developing and maintaining Marketo integration with Salesforce
- Expert knowledge of marketing automation and database management concepts and best practices
- Experience handling marketing budgets and marketing reporting with ability to not only gather the appropriate data, but also glean insight to improve the performance of marketing programs
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with a high level of initiative
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities, and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive organizational change
- Strong attention to detail and complex processes
- Ability to work well with variety of different people at all levels of the company
- Excellent organizational skills to monitor and prioritize multiple activities at once
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.