Who We Are:
As a diehard sports fan there’s nothing more frustrating than missing a big play because you were stuck, waiting in a line, for a hot dog and beer. Our purpose is to enhance the gameday experience through in-venue mobile ordering. The FanFood App allows fans to either order their concessions from the comfort of their seat and get notified when their order is ready for pick-up or to get concessions delivered directly to their seat
We take pressure off long concession lines, help grow business in a profitable manner by optimizing in-venue online ordering performance and increase revenue for sports teams and concession operators.
FanFood is a nationwide app executing events on a daily basis through our partnerships in the following sports segments: Amphitheaters, Golf Courses, High Schools, International Raceways, Minor League Baseball Affiliates, MLS Soccer Clubs, NCAA Collegiate Properties, and Youth Sports Complexes. Join FanFood and become an integral piece in enhancing the fan experience throughout the sports and live entertainment industries.
Clichéd startup office fully equipped with comfy chairs, white boards and bottomless espresso, located in the heart of River North
FanFood is seeking a Marketing Associate who will be responsible for the planning, development, and implementation of all marketing strategies & communications, as well as public relations activities designed to capitalize on market opportunities and generate demand.
In this role you will build, develop, and optimize campaigns across the sales journey for venue partners and fans. You are the ideal candidate if you have thrive in a fast-pace environment and be able to delegate and track ongoing projects simultaneously.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution for B2B, Marketing, and Sales Teams. This includes segmentation, testing and deployment, and continual evaluation to identify improvements within the program
- Optimize all campaigns using A/B testing, manage outbound email campaigns sent on behalf of sales
- Design, launch, analyze and test targeted emails and nurture campaigns in our marketing automation platform
- Execute paid search and social campaigns - thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) and Google AdWords
- Maintain content on blog and own testing strategy
- Demonstrated experience in working with a sales team in support of a growth strategy
- Develop sales enablement materials where needed
- Support fan marketing during the onboarding process, assist Customer Success team in analyzing in-venue marketing efforts
- Attend/participate in conventions, conferences, and tradeshows, prepare engaging displays and collateral as needed, and provide post-event reports and analysis
- Manage FanFood’s social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Conduct general market research to keep abreast of trends and competitor’s marketing movements
- Proficiency with HTML, content management systems, and design software
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media
What We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years of marketing experience with relevant experience in SaaS/Tech enabled service companies
- Proven ability to create strong brand campaigns and strategy having successfully taken multiple projects from ideation to execution
- Proficiency with Adobe CC
- Experience designing email and knowledge of best practices
- Experience developing and working with design pattern libraries
- Experience running bold, creative and unique campaigns across a variety of mediums
- Proven ability to utilize data driven insights to initiate action
- Strong writing and editing skills in both short- and long-form
- Demonstrated product marketing experience within technology, SaaS or marketplaces including crafting messaging and positioning for storytelling
- Experience with After Effects, InVision, Sketch, video, photography
- Experience with ecommerce
- Employee Stock Options based on experience
- Employee healthcare coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- A fulfilling, challenging adventure of a work experience
FanFood provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, FanFood complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.