Echo Global Logistics is seeking a Marketing Associate to work with our marketing department to ensure the on-time completion and success of campaigns and projects. The Marketing Associate will collaborate with members of our marketing team to support activities across both print and digital.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing, strong organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, motivated, self-directed, and a problem-solver.
The Marketing Associate position is full-time and office-based in our Chicago Headquarters located in the River North neighborhood.
- Report to the Sr. Marketing Manager, gather requirements, manage scope, set measurable goals, and create schedules to ensure campaigns and various projects are on-time and on-budget.
- Support PR efforts.
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously with a high level of accuracy and within tight schedules.
- Coordinate support for events such as trade shows and internal meetings.
- Coordinate with multiple vendors and manage and report on e-store usage.
- Work with subject matter experts to produce marketing content and collateral.
- Work with internal creative team to ideate, create and execute campaigns.
- Manage and prioritize work effectively to ensure internal timelines are met.
- Provide regular status reports and briefings to manager
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in marketing, business, communications, or advertising.
- 1- 2 years experience implementing marketing programs.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Experience with marketing automation solutions (e.g., Pardot, Eloqua, Marketo, ExactTarget) is a plus.
Personal Qualities & Characteristics
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong analytical project management and organizational skills.
- Resourceful, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously and proactively.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.