Marketing Associate, Customer Retention & Engagement
RXBAR: We manufacture, market and distribute whole food protein bars. While the protein bar market is crowded, RXBARs are the cleanest protein bar available and our branding stands out. A unique, “No B.S” value proposition in a rapidly growing health food market has our company positioned for growth.
Marketing Associate, Customer Retention & Engagement: The Marketing Associate is part of a team charged with building the cult and cache of the RXBAR brand across online and offline touchpoints throughout the purchase cycle. The team is responsible for exciting and engaging our B2B and B2C customers that buy from RXBAR directly, and this role will work cross-functionally to establish processes and programs that provide those customers a best-in-class experience every time they interact with us. Responsibilities vary from tracking inventory and shipments to brainstorming on-brand customer recognition programs, demonstrating that attention to detail and creativity are equally important in this position.
The ideal candidate has a passion for project management, brand building, and customer experience. This person must be organized, collaborative, and a an effective communicator. They must be action-oriented with an ability to learn quickly and have a strong desire to grow a new brand.
General Functions & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and coordinate the design and distribution of marketing materials (print and digital) that support customer engagement programs
- Support direct customer sampling, gifting, and speciality mailing efforts
- Coordinate and support the launch of website-exclusive products through effective timeline and project management
- Assist with researching and coordinating consumer-sampling subscription box opportunities
- Collaborate with Service team and Community Manager to maximize, track, and measure offline sampling efforts
- Manage RXBAR merchandise catalog and swag
- Maintain catalogue of past customer engagement efforts and measurable outcomes of those efforts; assist with campaign recap reports to extract key learnings
- Support brainstorming of creative ways to reward customers, online and offline
- Build and maintain relationships with vendor partners
- Monitor and compile information on other brand’s engagement initiatives; extract and share key learnings
Skills & Qualifications:
- Positive attitude, a thirst for knowledge, and an excitement for growing our business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 1 - 2 years in a marketing, communications, or relatable role
- Must be a clear communicator and consensus builder, skilled at presenting ideas clearly and listening effectively
- Self-motivation and time management skills required to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Highest level of professionalism and self-confidence
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously with excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Passion to work in a collaborative, creative environment supporting great projects
- MS Office proficiency
Total Rewards Package: Competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, 401K plan with RXBAR match, cell phone & fitness membership reimbursement, subsidized commuter benefits, bike & helmet, unlimited RXBARs, RXBAR gear and invaluable experience growing a company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.