Manager, Product Marketing
At Lumere, we are clinicians, researchers, engineers, analysts, marketers, and strategic thought leaders focused on one mission: helping hospital leaders and physicians deliver the highest quality, most efficient care by uncovering and eliminating unwarranted care variation and unnecessary costs - specifically related to device and drug selection and utilization.
Our vanguard approach? Partnering with health systems to ensure that care delivery choices are always backed by data and guided by evidence, drug and device costs are justified by clinical outcomes, and doctors and hospital leaders have access to the right insights and analytics to make the best care decisions for every patient.
What you will be doing:
The Product Marketing Manager will drive market adoption of Lumere's products and services by communicating the benefits of our solutions through compelling storytelling. The Product Marketing Manager will partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically Product, Sales, and Marketing to establish product positioning and messaging, build product launch communication strategies, and develop sales enablement content. This role will also be steeped in the customer insights and competitor analysis required to develop relevant and differentiating positioning for our products.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Create and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement and product adoption
- Work closely with Product and Sales teams to develop product value propositions and key messaging
- Develop messaging for how we communicate our overall product portfolio, and how our individual products fit together in a cohesive manner
- Together with the Product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on customer needs, use cases and pain points and the benefits of our products
- Create marketing content for our products (e.g. sales documentation, fight sheets, product videos, website copy, etc) that articulate the differentiating benefits and use cases of our products to drive qualified leads and to engage customers
- Conduct market analyses to obtain understanding of the customer needs/use cases and competitive landscape and help establish relevant product differentiators
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategy successfully while collaborating cross-functionally and building consensus, with effective project management expertise
- Experience in market research, messaging, positioning, branding, creative development and campaign execution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to sell ideas using creative & innovative ideas
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, cross-team capacity, pulling functions together to define and execute product marketing strategies
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to effectively communicate with stakeholders and all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with quick turn-around times
- Exceptional project management skills
- Experience working with product management and engineering organizations
- Experience in SAAS-based software and/or healthcare technology a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing, product management, or digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry