Manager, Lifecycle Marketing
About The Opportunity
Here at Grubhub we’ve been dedicated to giving diners the most convenient way to order food from their favorite restaurants (whether that’s a late night Chalupa from Taco Bell or a salad for lunch from a local restaurant the day after they enjoyed said late night Chalupa).
While we are food-obsessed, we are also customer-obsessed. We look to constantly innovate our technology so our diners’ food experience is memorable, restaurant owners get more business and individuals across the country looking for part-time work can deliver the food from the restaurant to the diner flawlessly. We take great pride in knowing that we are a part of 17+ million diners food ordering experience and we are partnered with 105,000 restaurants in 2,000 US cities across our suite of apps (Grubhub, LevelUp, Seamless, Tapingo, Eat24).
Want to be a part of the biggest movement in the US that is moving eating forward? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
We’re looking for a marketing leader to develop and execute diner lifecycle strategies with focus on onboarding and winback. Reporting to Director, CRM and Product Marketing, this individual will be responsible for driving diner repeat orders via CRM communications, promotions and personalized product experience. The role requires strong leadership, analytical, creative problem solving and project management skills.
Some Challenges You’ll Tackle
- Own onboarding and winback strategy and execution; be responsible for incremental repeat orders and diners early and later in the customer lifecycle
- Manage promotional budget for onboarding and winback
- Lead development of personalized communications (emails, push, in-product messaging) working closely with dedicated Creative team
- Partner with CRM data scientists to develop experiments for programmatic/rule-based email and push campaigns (we are agile and data driven)
- Work closely with Product Marketing and Product teams to shape onboarding experience
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data (A/B test results, business performance trends, surveys, reports and other) to develop actionable insights and turn them into whom, when, what, where and how to communicate to drive engagement
- Proactively share results and insights with Retention/CRM and other teams
You Should Have
- 6+ years experience in marketing or strategy consulting
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA is strongly preferred)
- Agile marketing mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience working with multiple business functions
- CRM experience is a plus
- Experience with Braze is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It’s true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- PTO. It’s true, we provide you a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex-spending accounts, retirement options and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they’re granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we’re all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers — because work, should be a place you want to be.
We deliver favorites every day. Join us as we move eating forward.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here:DOL Poster. Grubhub is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.