Manager, Demand Generation
Manager, Demand Generation
PowerReviews works with leading brands and retailers around the world delivering more user generated content and deeper insights to increase conversion, improve products and shopping experiences with an unrivaled solution suite. Our employees make the magic happen. From the visionaries to the makers, our PowerTeam has serious talent.
In your role as Manager, Demand Generation, you are a data-driven marketer responsible for executing demand generation strategies that supports PowerReviews aggressive goals. You will own multi-channel campaigns and optimizations to drive leads and sales opportunities that ultimately result in pipeline and bookings. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of delivering quality leads across digital marketing channels. This position reports into the Director of Demand Generation.
- Assist in the development of demand generation strategies across on and offline channels.
- Execution and optimize demand generation campaigns across all channels including but not limited to paid search, social, digital advertising, email, events and webinars.
- Manage and maintain an increasingly segmentable marketing database.
- Build effective target account lists for customized campaigns that accelerate pipeline development and improve win rates among key verticals and customer segments.
- Track, measurement and report performance against key metrics including MRLs, MQLs, opportunities, pipeline, bookings and spend.
- Collaborate effectively between Sales, Product Marketing, Content and Design teams to create and optimize assets used to drive leads, opportunities and accelerate sales velocity.
Requirements & Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- 3-6 years experience with B2B experience leading and managing demand generation across channels including webinars, partnerships, paid search, email, social media and display advertising
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with ABM and A/B, multivariate testing platforms
- Solid working skills in various marketing technologies platforms and website analytics tools including Salesforce, Marketo, Wordpress, Google Analytics, Adwords, Optimizely and the like
- Obsessive attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong communicator both written and verbally
- Ability to respond quickly to changing business needs while completing quality projects on time
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth, collaborative environment
- ‘No Excuse & Get it Done’ mentality
PowerReviews is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.