Manager, Consumer Marketing
At higi, we believe that it should be easier for people to be their healthiest. The steps toward better health should be more accessible, affordable, and convenient.
That’s why we build innovative solutions that help people better understand and navigate their health and connect with the care and resources needed to manage and improve it.
higi gives consumers unsurpassed access to track and act on their health data through our network of over 10,000 FDA-cleared smart health stations and over 80 integrated health devices and apps. higi stations are conveniently used nearly 1 million times per week at pharmacy retailers, community locations, and employer worksites nationwide.
Through the higi network, our solutions engage and connect the consumer and their data in real-time with their trusted healthcare organizations to improve satisfaction, increase quality, and reduce cost.
Join higi in our mission to make the pursuit of health easier and more connected – a world in which every person can understand their health and take action to improve and maintain it.
Learn more at https://higi.com.
Do you want to be part of a fun and fast-paced startup that defines the next generation of consumer healthcare engagement? Apply today!
We are looking for a talented Consumer Marketing Manager to join the Consumer Engagement & Marketing team and make it easier for people to live their healthiest. This role will work closely with the Director, Consumer Marketing and be responsible for consumer marketing initiatives that directly support the awareness, activation and continued engagement for the higi solutions. Together, we will provide timely awareness and engagement on behalf of our clients to help make it easier for consumer groups to connect with care and wellness programs.
If you’re passionate about healthcare and improving the health of people’s lives, as well as determined, enthusiastic, collaborative, results-driven, then we want you to apply today!
- Drive awareness, activation and engagement of the higi population health solutions (B2B2C)
- Contribute to the overall consumer journey development, providing a holistic experience for consumers from their first notification of the program, the engagement at the station, on mobile or web, back to their home by providing the right message at the right time to drive ongoing engagement
- Create journeys with multiple touchpoints across all channels (digital, print, experiential) and develop program copy that will resonate with each consumer group (employees, patients, members) that will maximize activations
- Track, measure and report on the efficacy of each program from awareness, activation and engagement to continue to evolve the learnings
- Employee communications, culture and engagement development
- Build and refine reporting and develop insights and tactics to improve and maximize higi efforts
- Foster positive team interactions amongst all departments (sales, B2B marketing, product management); maintain a positive attitude, self-direct and self-motivate, generate fresh ideas
- Other duties as assigned
We’re excited about you because …
- You have a B.A. with 4 – 6 years of experience in consumer marketing / digital marketing (healthcare experience preferred)
- You are creative and excited about the opportunity to surface new and innovative ways to connect with consumers and use these insights to evolve the marketing plan
- You have exceptional written and verbal communication and organizational skills
- You have email campaign, social media and CMS (WordPress experience preferred) experience
- You have strong project management experience and can deliver high-quality work against competing priorities and varying timelines
- You are highly motivated and self-starter / self-directed with a strong sense of purpose and urgency. Willing and able to make decisions with less than perfect information, ability to think bigger and push norms!
- You have the right amount of right and left brain balance – you can both think strategically and put your ideas into action, executing on the tactical work at hand
- A deep passion for healthcare and for helping to make it easier for people to be their healthiest
In return for the experiences listed above we will provide:
- Competitive base salary
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, disability/life insurance)
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability Coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Sick Time
- Paid Gym Membership