At Paylocity, we create software that makes companies – especially their HR teams – better, faster, and stronger. We give clients the tools they need to make their companies run, and give our employees a rewarding company culture – all putting us in a category of our own. Join us and learn what makes us unique!
We’re a fast-growing company ready to revolutionize the payroll and HR world for hundreds of thousands of businesses by delivering innovative technology and support. We seek the best and brightest to help us create the future of our talent solutions – enabling our customers to better develop their employees. Our own employees are equally important to us: We work hard to provide the best work environment for our employees, and are dedicated to giving back to the communities in which we live and work.
The Channel Marketing Manager be responsible for driving, developing and building the strategic direction for channel marketing.
- Responsible for setting the strategic and tactical direction for channel marketing activities that increase leads and generate revenue.
- Translate an expert understanding of the channel partner audiences and their needs into compelling value propositions, messaging strategies and marketing plans
- Define and execute messaging and marketing strategies to recruit, enable and co-market with channel partners.
- Create and execute comprehensive go-to-market plans that help generate more channel partner referral business
- Plan, develop, execute and measure all local channel marketing efforts including to-partner, through-partner and for-partner activities aligned to the organization’s channel priorities and sales objectives
- Ensure lead generation and demand creation targets for all channel marketing activities are forecasted, planned for and met; this includes establishing lead generation metrics with partners against joint marketing plans
- Build co-marketing plans with designated partners in support of their revenue targets that are in line with local marketing plans
- Manage, administer, measure and report on channel budgets and co-marketing funds (e.g. market development funds [MDF], co-op, launch funds) to ensure regulatory compliance
- Measure, analyze and report on channel marketing pipeline-building activities to determine their contribution to pipeline health and to evaluate marketing effectiveness/ROI
- Actively seek and create joint customer success stories to showcase best practices and demonstrate strong partner relationships
- Drive awareness and enablement programs that inform partners of the latest campaigns, solution offerings, partner wins and tools that the organization is creating to help them grow their businesses
- Develop and manage local partner engagement activities (e.g. partner events, to-partner communications, partner training)
Education and Experience:
- 5-7 years B2B tech channel marketing experience
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and channel research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Strong collaborator with proven success partnering with sales and channel teams for results
- Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
- Project management experience #SH
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Our award-winning culture has made this the place employees want to be. We have plenty of opportunities for you to grow your career within Paylocity, and offer benefits like Tuition Reimbursement so you can continue to learn and develop your skills. You could say our growth game is strong. We also reward hard work with a flexible, casual work environment and plenty of perks. From picnics, to game nights, to holiday parties, there’s no shortage of ways to have fun.
We also offer the following benefits and perks:
· Competitive pay
· Comprehensive benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k)
· Flexible work hours
· Paid Parental Leave
· Ample volunteer opportunities and events
· Health and wellness program
· Stock purchasing options (NASDAQ: PCTY)
Visit Paylocity.com/careers to learn more about working at Paylocity. Also be sure to check out what past and present employees have to say about us and our CEO on Glassdoor. Check out our many Awards here!!
Learn more about us and stay connected: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Glassdoor.
At Paylocity, “We” is what makes us different. We are committed to fostering a culture that honors diverse opinions, perspectives, and backgrounds, knowing that each makes us stronger and collectively unbeatable together. We actively cultivate these differences as we engage each other in driving innovation in the software and services we provide our customers. Paylocity is an equal opportunity employer.