Integrated Marketing Campaign Specialist
- Collaborates with other teams in marketing and across the organization to plan and execute targeted integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns utilizing the available channels, including but not limited to email, web, social media, content, event, and sales enablement.
- Works closely with Commercial Insights team to determine appropriate content, assets, and promotions needed to engage specific audiences across Relativity’s digital properties.
- Executes on technical tasks within the integrated campaigns utilizing Relativity’s marketing automation software, including building emails, creating web personalization campaigns, developing workflow rules, and building forms and landing pages.
- Segments lists for marketing campaign engagements based on criteria such as industry, organization type, lifecycle stage, and persona. Promotes data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database.
- Continuously analyzes the effectiveness of our integrated campaign engagements and develops reports on our marketing channels performance to assess the effectiveness and ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Uses a data-driven approach to create and present learning points and recommendations to optimize content and promotions to drive targeted engagement thorough testing and marketing methodologies.
- Develops an understanding of the full customer lifecycle and sales process and how marketing contributes to it, and frequently works with sales to promote accurate lifecycle process.
- Documents and communicates best practices for integrated marketing programs across the organization, including recommendations on where improvements can be made.
- Keeps pace with digital marketing industry trends and developments.
- Other duties as assigned, per the needs of the business.
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation software; Marketo is a plus
- Advanced abilities in data segmentation and reporting within a CRM; Salesforce.com is a plus
- Skilled in user research and testing, especially A/B testing
- BA/BS in marketing, digital media or related field, BFA a plus, or at least five years of content management, web project management, graphic design, and/or digital marketing experience.
- A solid understanding of HTML, CSS, and Microsoft Excel
- Advanced analytical skills and ability to convert data into valuable learning points
- Solid understanding of the sales lifecycle
- Proven history of initiative and deadline-driven results
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work on a variety of projects at once, with multiple stakeholders
- Skilled in problem solving and project management