Growth Operations Manager
Clearcover is the smarter car insurance company. We use powerful technology to offer everyday drivers better coverage for less money. We’re proud to be one of the fastest growing startups in Chicago, and we’re currently looking to add a few more extraordinary people to our team.
About the role
We are looking for an experienced Growth Operations Manager to help super-charge our growth team at Clearcover. You’ll have a unique vantage point within the company! You’ll have the opportunity to work across each of our functional areas to thoroughly understand our products, sales experience, and operational processes to onboard Clearcover distribution partners.
You’ll have a sales ops background and the ability to balance meeting short-term needs while also knowing how to scale. You’ll have a passion for data and out-of-the-box thinking. You’ll have the opportunity to work directly with partners and across numerous internal functions as the primary contact for developing and coordinating all back-office sales operations.
This is a high visibility role – you’ll be interfacing directly with external partners, the senior leadership team, and across members of our product, technology, finance, and operational teams. You’ll lead cross-functional efforts and the development of partner-specific capabilities critical to delivering on Clearcover’s growth agenda.
- Project manage (PM) partner onboarding
- Work with/across channel leaders to support bringing on new partners and create processes to operationalize at scale
- Assist with due diligence, contracting processes, and legal/compliance reviews with prospective partners
- Own the current process and help us transition to a scalable project management solution
- Comply with the required oversight/compliance efforts
- Coordinate and assist with integration testing as part of onboarding partners
- Serve as the subject-matter-expert (SME) for all back-office partner onboarding processes, both internally and externally
- PM partner state launches
- With our rapid state expansion, we need you to facilitate our current partners being tested, integrated and launched in each new state
- Own the current rollout and create scalable solution to manage state rollouts at scale
- Implement new processes and strategies that optimize our growth objectives
- Partner portal administrator
- You will be the overall SME and setting up new partners in the system
- Collaborate with operational/compliance team in the execution of our agent licensing and appointment strategy
- Cross-Functional Collaboration – Work effectively with members of our product, technology, finance, and operational teams to build key capabilities and support models
- Serve as the admin for SalesForce CRM platform supporting business development pipeline
- Lead or coordinate various side projects, as required
What are our must haves?
- You have strong project management skills. You can translate vague requirements into actionable tasks and hold people accountable for operationally executing.
- You’re highly operational and analytical. You understand customer acquisition and distribution-related KPIs and can operationally develop and execute tactical plans.
- You have a technical ‘know-how’ and bring an intellectually curious mindset needed to simplify complex processes.
- You have great relationship skills. You’re able to build effective relationships, both internally and externally, and can navigate complex relationships.
- You’re hands-on and a self-starter. You have the ability to lead and drive initiatives with little oversight – the persistency and tenacity to break down barriers while also bringing people together towards a common goal.
- You’re flexible. You have the ability to work amidst ambiguity and adapt as we grow and expand.
- You have a growth mindset. You’re driven to improve performance through continued learning.
What's in it for you?
- Unlimited vacation and flexible work schedule, we hire adults
- Equity for all employees, so you own a piece of the pie too
- Dental and Vision, we've got you covered 100%
- Medical, we cover 90% of your premium, 75% of your dependents and contribute to your HSA and HRA (cha-ching)
- We invest in your future by contributing 3% of your salary to a 401(K), even if you don't
- Come to work pre-taxed through our FSA commuter benefits
- and yes, we have unlimited LaCroix, beer, snacks and the occasional ice cream social