Field Marketing Manager
FourKites is hiring our first Field Marketing Manager (FMM) to join our Marketing team! This highly creative, data-driven, and strategic individual will help us with our Field Marketing efforts, including lead generation and qualification, as well as pipeline acceleration for sales.
This strategic FMM will partner with the Sales team and own field-level demand creation to achieve revenue goals while working with a variety of channels, including in-person and virtual events, sales collateral, and account-based efforts. We are looking for someone who has a proven track record of building and delivering innovative and integrated field marketing strategies and programs that achieve business goals, while being on time and on budget.
- Build and execute integrated regional strategic marketing programs aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to demand generation campaigns, executive programs, field events, account-based efforts, direct mail, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing plan; collaborating closely with sales development to ensure strong follow through
- Track, measure, and report on pipeline metrics on a weekly basis, including overall pipeline health and marketing contribution to pipeline
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with sales, ensuring the field understands marketing plans, activities, and program results
- Understand buying process for FourKites’s offerings and provide support and enablement through content and campaign training
- Plan and host online and in-person events to create sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Ensure successful delivery of field events, including: materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, F&B, & logistics.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams
- Complete monthly budget and results analysis and be able to pivot based on results
- Manage account-based marketing activities, in partnership with sales and marketing, including: identifying target accounts, developing strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B enterprise software or SaaS
- Field marketing or sales enablement experience
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Strong written and oral communication
- Entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative, innovative, and think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- Data-driven and able to draw insights from complex marketing data
- Ability to travel 20% as required
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.