Field Marketing Manager
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain visibility platform, delivering real-time visibility and predictive analytics for the broadest network of Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships.
FourKites is hiring a Field Marketing Manager to own field-level demand creation and pipeline acceleration efforts for the Sales team. This role is acts as a strategic partner to Sales and is crucial to the achievement of revenue goals. This data-savvy, strategic marketer works via a variety of channels, including in-person and virtual events, sales collateral, account-based efforts, and more. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of building and delivering innovative and integrated field marketing strategies and programs that achieve business goals…on time and on budget.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, you will work closely with the rest of the marketing team to translate global company and campaign-level objectives into actionable regional marketing plans.
- Build and execute integrated regional strategic marketing programs aligned to regional sales priorities and revenue targets, including but not limited to demand generation campaigns, executive programs, field events, account-based efforts, direct mail, email marketing, and content marketing.
- Work cross-functionally to oversee the timely execution of the field marketing plan; collaborating closely with sales development to ensure strong follow through
- Track, measure, and report on pipeline metrics on a weekly basis, including overall pipeline health and marketing contribution to pipeline
- Build and maintain ongoing communications with sales, ensuring the field understands marketing plans, activities, and program results
- Understand buying process for FourKites’s offerings and provide support and enablement through content and campaign training
- Plan and host online and in-person events to create sales opportunities, accelerate existing sales opportunities, and deepen our existing customer relationships
- Ensure successful delivery of field events, including: materials creation, event messaging/marketing, signage, giveaways, contract negotiation, vendor relations, site selection, registration, agenda scheduling, staffing, on-site production, F&B, & logistics.
- Conduct post-event/campaign evaluations and ROI analysis; report and share results and recommendations with sales team and marketing teams
- Complete monthly budget and results analysis and be able to pivot based on results
- Manage account-based marketing activities, in partnership with sales and marketing, including: identifying target accounts, developing strategy, executing campaigns with the support of cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s in marketing or related discipline
- 5+ years of marketing experience in B2B enterprise software, ideally in field marketing or sales enablement
- Proven experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy
- Experience partnering with an enterprise sales team
- Strong written and oral communication
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at the same time
- You are entrepreneurial and work well in a rapidly changing environment
- You are creative, innovative, and always think outside the box
- Highly organized and proficient at managing multiple projects at a time
- You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Confident with a dynamic personality
- Ability to travel 15-20% as required
FourKites is the fastest-growing predictive supply chain platform, backed by top-tier VC firms in Silicon Valley, Boston and Chicago, delivering real-time visibility and execution for Fortune 500 companies and third-party logistics firms. Using a proprietary algorithm to calculate shipment arrival times, FourKites enables customers to lower operating costs, improve on-time performance, and strengthen end-customer relationships. With a network of more than four million GPS/ELD devices, FourKites covers all modes including ocean, rail, parcel and over-the-road. The platform is optimized for mobile and equipped with market-leading end-to-end security. We look for smart, agile, creative team players who are ready to roll up their sleeves and deliver for our customers.
**If you cannot successfully complete the application process through the FourKites website because of the education field, please send your resume and a brief message to [email protected]