Field Marketing Manager
SilkRoad is a seeking a creative marketer who wants to make an impact on revenue generation through go-to-market and go-to-customer pipeline creation and expansion. As a Field Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating and executing marketing programs to drive consistent and predictable revenue pipelines for North American Regional Sales teams – new business as well as customer expansion. You will innovate, develop, manage, and execute targeted campaigns across a variety of marketing channels including events and seminars, conferences, webinars database nurturing, digital account-based marketing and more. You will be deeply engaged with sales teams, customer success management, and marketing teams to drive pipeline.
- Work with sales, digital marketing and corporate marketing to define and execute SilkRoad's strategy for field marketing programs.
- Recommend, build, and execute regional demand generation campaigns; vertical, product, and thematic.
- Engage regularly with sales leadership to communicate and refine field marketing programs and schedules.
- Coordinate campaigns across sales and marketing teams as well as Inside Sales, customer success, and customer development where appropriate to ensure overall effectiveness of go to market and go to customer campaigns.
- Understand analyze closed won/loss, deferred opportunities and recommend tactical or programmatic changes.
- Enabling the effective application of marketing and sales technologies to the sales process, including salesforce.com, Engagio, Everstring, and Savo/KnowledgeTree
- Audience development
- Own SilkRoad's Account Based Marketing strategy at the territory level, providing coordination from top of funnel to new business opportunity.
- Results driven professional with the ability to work well and deliver under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Passionate team member; collaborative; cultivates an energizing environment and is committed to team success.
- Creative problem solver to meet deliverables and success measures.
- Supports a culture of customer appreciation and service excellence; delivers on-time, superior solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; successful communicator at all levels.
- Organized and thorough with excellent attention to detail.
- Fast learner, especially a facility with applying technologies to deliver value to the marketing and sales processes.
- Execution oriented with the ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Must be results focused and understand key metrics for measuring marketing results.
- Proven ability to work well with all levels of management and peers in a matrix structure.
- Minimum of 5 years of field marketing experience in a B2B company, preferably in the enterprise software industry.
- Experience with marketing and sales technologies, such as Salesforce.com, Pardot or similar marketing automation tools, Engagio, Everstring, Vidyard, Savo/Knowledgetree, SalesLoft.
- Consistent track record managing and executing field marketing programs and exceeding demand targets (including but not limited to direct/email, online advertising, webinars, telemarketing, event marketing).