Events Marketing Associate
Numerator is looking for a creative, detail-oriented, and highly organized Events Marketing Associate to help execute Numerator's events with a particular focus on marquee events, including: customer conferences, enterprise meetings, and industry events.
The successful candidate for this position must have the ability to manage a high-volume of meetings and events per year, assemble and coordinate resources and outreach across multiple teams, and manage multiple priorities and work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, this individual has experience negotiating with internal and external groups, proposes new and creative ideas, possesses highly effective communication skills, and both builds and maintains constructive and effective relationships.
What You Will Be Doing:
• Plan and execute Numerator-hosted events and Numerator activations at key industry events
• Develop & maintain event and conference budgets while identifying opportunities for efficiencies and cost savings
• Conduct contract execution & negotiation skills
• Execute RFP's & maintaining vendor relationships
• Execute sponsorship deliverables and manage speaker requests
• Maintain and update events calendar across the organization
• Collaborate with key members of the sales team for outreach campaigns
• Measure ROI and deliver reporting to Marketing and Sales leadership
• Maintain list of key industry events across company business lines
• Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of relevant experience.
• Hospitality-minded with excellent customer service skills
• Project management – ability to understand scope, create timelines and budgets, and deliver on time to budget
• Ability to prioritize event requests and customer needs using good judgment and logical thinking
• Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills with a consultative style
• Ability to work independently on multiple projects simultaneously amid demanding deadlines
• Solutions-oriented and extremely organized
• Ability to work independently, with a live team, and in a virtual team environment
• Flexibility, adaptability, and strong stress-management skills
• Ability to handle high volume workload in a fast-paced environment
• Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills with a proven aptitude for attention to detail and quick creative thinking
• Ability to handle sensitive/confidential information requiring a high level of discretion
• High degree of computer literacy and proficiency in Microsoft Office and G Suite
• Experience with Cvent Event Management Software, Marketo, Drupal, Concur, and Salesforce a plus
• Experience with sponsorships/partnerships is advantageous
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.