Event Marketing Specialist
We are looking for an Event Marketing Specialist to plan and execute engaging events for prospects, clients and affiliates in our Chicago, IL office. The ideal candidate will also possess well-rounded experience in other areas of B2B marketing such as webinars, email campaigns, social media, digital marketing, etc.
- Develop unique concepts and themes for prospect, client and affiliate events Create/manage end-to-end project plan and budget for events
- Negotiate contracts and manage venues, speakers, A/V vendors, entertainment, etc. (partner with event agencies as needed)
- Write compelling and engaging copy for event landing pages, email campaigns, social media promotion and other event-related content as needed
- Guide visual design of event campaigns with our agency
- Collaborate with marketing team and other internal stakeholders to optimize promotion and event attendance
- Analyze success and impact of each event
Your Qualifications and Skills
- BS/MS in Business, Marketing or related field; or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of event marketing experience, preferably in a B2B technology company
- Knowledge of best practices that drive event registration and good eye for design
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Collaborative style and preference for team-based approach to work
- Proficiency with MS Office, and Adobe Creative Cloud; experience with marketing automation would be a bonus.
What we offer
We are offering a challenging and interesting opportunity with extensive responsibilities in a dynamic and fast growing company. Benefits include a generous 401(k) plan, flexible hours, health care, tax-free transit and more!
More about us
Founded in 2005, cleverbridge provides global subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow recurring revenue streams. The core of our fast-growing technology company is our 300+ employees between offices in Cologne (Germany), Chicago, San Francisco, and Tokyo. Our diverse and talented workforce is passionate about our solutions and our clients’ success. We believe if you love what you do, you should love where you work. So we emphasize career progression, work-life balance, and a casual, contemporary work environment. We’ve been recognized for our workplace excellence, including being named a Great Place to Work in IT 2016, among other awards.